" Delta Variant "

Unless you put the narrative in front of the facts.
Only narrative I saw was someone on here jacking posters about taking horse dewormer. Same ' horse dewormer' that was listed on the NIH website as a therapeutic which was claimed to be effective in treatment of Covid-19. Now a peer reviewed study has proven it works. In fact, Africa never had the fatality rate that WHO predicted. Africa was begging for vaccines which it didn't get enough of so they treated the virus quite successfully with therapeutics and had very low death rates compared to 'developed' countries.

Oh dear....another NIH peer reviewed study.

Abstract​

Introduction:​

The low frequency of cases and deaths from the SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 virus in some countries of Africa has called our attention about the unusual behavior of this disease. The ivermectin is considered a drug of choice for various parasitic and viral diseases and shown to have in vitro effects against SARS-CoV-2.

Aims:​

Our study aimed to describe SARS-CoV2 infection and death rates in African countries that participated in an intensive Ivermectin mass campaign carried out to control onchocerciasis and compare them with those of countries that did not participate. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7968425/

Looks like you're barking up the wrong tree, Dog.

What was it that poster, 700 used to say?

"Don't let the facts get in your way."

The BEAR just did a week in the Hospital after contracting " DELTA", and this, after a " DOUBLE PFIZER " !

Without the 'Vax', I likely would've been ' HISTORY ' !

Anyone of us regular's, got the bawls' to admit, they're un vaccinated ??

(Just askin') !
Im not. Makes no sense to get injected. I had covid and i wasnt bad like you. There is a reason why your injection is free. Lol

The absurdity of taking horse dewormer first and hoping studies support is lost on the anti-vaxxers who refuse to get the shot after it has gone through FDA approval and been field tested a couple billion times.

The absurdity of taking horse dewormer first and hoping studies support is lost on the anti-vaxxers who refuse to get the shot after it has gone through FDA approval and been field tested a couple billion times.
Can't speak for the anti-vaxxers. Your 'horse dewormer' was being used even before the vaccines were created.

Try again?

On sheep.

sheep-feeling-it.gif

There are currently at least 126 studies, with 82 being peer-reviewed (as of October 28, 2021), showing that Ivermectin is highly effective in treating COVID-19 in early stages, late stages, and as prophylaxis (preventative measure).​

View the data and studies here and here. Also watch Congressional testimony from Dr. Pierre Kory about Ivermectin.​

Attachments

• 1638712630050.png
    1638712630050.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: iluvaa
Funny how ivermectin worked fine to wipe out COVID in Africa and India.

But those countries don't have the deep pockets for gouging by Big Pharma... so....

Reactions: Seatacus