" Delta Variant "

Trump Booed in Alabama After Promoting COVID Vaccine

“I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do,” Trump said Saturday. “But I recommend: take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines.”

Some people in the largely maskless crowd started booing. Trump responded to the boos by saying it was “OK.”

“But I happen to take the vaccine,” he said. “If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know. OK? I’ll call up Alabama, I’ll say, ‘Hey, you know what?’ But [the vaccine] is working. But you do have your freedoms you have to keep. You have to maintain that.”
:cool::D

He got it in January, I think.....no big revelation here.
In fact, according to an Israeli study released by Alex Berenson, shows natural immunity lasts for up to 15 months. So there was no need for Him to get the vaccine then, other than to show leadership and compassion for the people He represented. irregardless of race, creed , color or political ideology.

Fauci/CDC/FDA/WHO/Captain Kangaroo didn't know this?

He got it in January, I think.....no big revelation here.
In fact, according to an Israeli study released by Alex Berenson, shows natural immunity lasts for up to 15 months. So there was no need for Him to get the vaccine then, other than to show leadership and compassion for the people He represented. irregardless of race, creed , color or political ideology.

Fauci/CDC/FDA/WHO/Captain Kangaroo didn't know this?
Berenson, lol.