Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

Good thing Pelosi was re elected.......the party is ripe for her vision.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that despite Democrats losing the House, Senate, and almost two-thirds of state houses, the American people don't want a new direction.

source.gif

https://news.grabien.com/story-pelosi-i-dont-think-people-want-new-direction

the female version of the joker being reelected is great news to the right

See that dingbat Harry is in denial too?
That possible Wasserman-Shultz replacement and Jew hating stooge and Calypso Louie supporter, Keith Ellison is on record blaming the Germans for Pearl Harbor.
These people better wake up.

Hey Dude. The shiny object is heading for the White House. He is leaving a trail of taxpayer funded security in NYC.

Leave the inside baseball to the DNC. They have a few years. You have your hands full trying to explain away the new "President Trump Show", starring The Donald and all who are willing to donate big bucks or sell their soul to kiss the ring. Prize TBD.

All you union guys line up. He has your back. Maybe in addition to having Ichan, he can pardon Larenzo and get his brilliance back in the biz. He knows best how to do airline stuff.

On topic, I am not an Ellison fan. They need to reach out to someone nobody knows, young and eager. Not him.

First president to have tax payer funded security anywhere?

Ain't going to be a need for explaining away the Trump Show, it will shine like Columbia the Gem of the ocean........where are we going to get money for hiring tax payer funded EMS and Emergency Room people in all the blue states and MSM as they keep wigging out like incandescent light bulbs for the next 4 years??

Just think of his picture on the wall of all those federal offices around the country, that is something to look forward to every work day.

Reactions: cltrat
Special elections in South Carolina and Georgia go to the party of liberty instead of the party of Pajama boys.

Just like HRC, Pajama boy Ossoff burned thru mountains of cash and still lost. The most expensive house election in history.

v5zqdz.jpg

Take a bow democrats

You earned it!

Last edited:
Special elections in South Carolina and Georgia go to the party of liberty instead of the party of Pajama boys.

Just like HRC, Pajama boy Ossoff burned thru mountains of cash and still lost. The most expensive house election in history.

v5zqdz.jpg

Take a bow democrats

You earned it!

Yes...they did. What have GOP congressmen earned? She got the easiest job in the world....GOP Congressman. They've done nothing since 2010. How many bills have they sent for the presidents signature in 2017? Think anyone will notice in 2018?

Yes...America was screaming "we want the most historic number of meaningless bills signed in the first 100 days". Not. I believe what I heard about the most was this thing called "Obamacare"...where are they on that? I thought that the dear leader was going to repeal it on day one. Here we are 6 months later and still no repeal. The Senate hasn't even voted on it. Why not? This was one of the big reasons that the dear leader was elected and one of the big reasons most republicans won, since most republicans ran against it. Why haven't they done anything with it? Why are they willing to "let it implode on it's on" and hurt a lot of Americans before they do anything? Supposedly there is this terrific plan to replace it....where is it and how soon can we expect to see it enacted?

Yes...America was screaming "we want the most historic number of meaningless bills signed in the first 100 days". Not. I believe what I heard about the most was this thing called "Obamacare"...where are they on that? I thought that the dear leader was going to repeal it on day one. Here we are 6 months later and still no repeal. The Senate hasn't even voted on it. Why not? This was one of the big reasons that the dear leader was elected and one of the big reasons most republicans won, since most republicans ran against it. Why haven't they done anything with it? Why are they willing to "let it implode on it's on" and hurt a lot of Americans before they do anything? Supposedly there is this terrific plan to replace it....where is it and how soon can we expect to see it enacted?

You seem to have an anger management problem. Much like your esteemed LWNJ hero James T. Hodgkinson.