DL adding 10 longrange 757 to fleet

<_< --- Just so happens aa is returning 19 exTWA 757er's to the leaser. Wouldn't be surprised if 10 of them end up there at Delta! ;)

The bankruptcy court has approved DL to finalize an agreement for these aircraft. 2008 could be a very large year for DL's international expansion as the 764ER fleet conversion is completed and 757s are deployed.

Of course it is. That's why you can find what I wrote on DL's bankruptcy website.

How many times has HP had the life jackets out on those PHX-Hawaii flights? Your company struggled to get a 757 across 2500 miles of the Pacific.

Of course it is. That's why you can find what I wrote on DL's bankruptcy website.

How many times has HP had the life jackets out on those PHX-Hawaii flights? Your company struggled to get a 757 across 2500 miles of the Pacific.

Care to provide a link?

Second, I don't work at HP anymore and I don't know if there have been any incidents in which they "had the life jackets out". Care to provide a link to that?

I do know there were a few air turnbacks, but nothing of the type that would get the life jackets out.

So, were you trying to change the topic or is there any factual basis for what you posted?

<_< ---- Delta cancels their heavy maintenance contract for 757's with "ACE"!(Air Canada)! Will they be done "in house"? :unsure:

<_< ---- Delta cancels their heavy maintenance contract for 757's with "ACE"!(Air Canada)! Will they be done "in house"? :unsure:

So far that is just rumor and speculation. Most think the ACE contract will be terminated soon. Both sides seem very unhappy. Will the checks be coming back in house? I think we have a better chance at seeing Elvis bring his alien spacecraft to the TOC for work. Our management has walked away from doing amjor overhauls. With the closure of DFW, TPA, and DNTC hangars we just don't have the real estate anymore. There is no place to do four lines of widebody HMV's in ATL. I'm betting the work will go to TIMCO. They have done some to help make up the back log when ACE got behind.

Latest posts