DL BEGINS LAGOS SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Twinkletoes, have you ever been to Lagos?"

Yes, Miss Pink Panties (at least that's what the boys say), or is it Miss Prissy (like when you're at home in the panties) I have been to Lagos. I'll ship ya some jewelry the next time I'm there (you prefer the sparkly kind right?) :up:

As for the rest of your "FAKE" dribble...here's a hanky. (I am sure you had dinner with the Fords, and the Fishers so of course you'd know all about them) :lol:
"Mad we're not going to Nigeria? How perceptive you are. Since I did have the "pleasure" in another life, I would greatly urge you to bid that trip. Exotic. Yeah, that's the word."

(Was that on a tour with the Premier of China? http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200610/2...027_315761.html )
(Of course you did...Perhaps it was with the Fords on that first GREAT CIRCLE route, or was that as a guest of the President of Nigeria? Such grand experience...and look at you now. How's that nickel counting coming?)

p.s. I live in the Hollywood Hills, {california, not Mich.} (when I'm not at the Beach house... do you bring yours to the beach with you?)...far above your trailer park. So much for NWA's money machine DTW!!! (ALL BIG AND NEWWWW!!)

Stop puttin DTW down cause it runs RINGS anything you've ever been apart of. Hate will make you lose touch with reality, it will cause you to confuse FANTASY with your sad, bitter, pathetic life.

Has anybody reading this taken the flight? How's it doing so far? Are most of the pax originating here or from Lagos? How long are the flights? Inquiring minds want to know.

Has anybody reading this taken the flight? How's it doing so far? Are most of the pax originating here or from Lagos? How long are the flights? Inquiring minds want to know.
Flights are full and sold out for weeks.

:down:
And don't embarrass yourself any further...learn how to spell passenger/ or probably :lol: then you can tell others how to read and write.
:lol: :down: :down: Oh Miss Ex Pan Am GIVE it up...you are so damn BITTER. You keep putting others down so you can feel better about your "Past Life ".... LOLOL....You are showing the stupidity of your age and how disconnected from reality you really are!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.