DL drops Monrovia (ROB) service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet I have access to DL's internal systems- the same ones that provide the information that shows the DL and CDC partnerships.

you don't.

and neither does FWAAA.

how long would you like to keep this up?

all of the people who say that DL has no partnership with the CDC don't have access to that information.

how about you two boys run along and tell us why Parker whacked close to a dozen AA int'l routes over the winter?

tell me, is it true that AA will operate just a couple int'l routes from ORD on a daily basis thru the winter?

is that possible?

how about you look in your little private systems and let us know which routes those are and UA's frequencies on the same routes?

WorldTraveler said:
and yet I have access to DL's internal systems- the same ones that provide the information that shows the DL and CDC partnerships.

you don't.

and neither does FWAAA.

how long would you like to keep this up?

all of the people who say that DL has no partnership with the CDC don't have access to that information.

how about you two boys run along and tell us why Parker whacked close to a dozen AA int'l routes over the winter?

tell me, is it true that AA will operate just a couple int'l routes from ORD on a daily basis thru the winter?

is that possible?

how about you look in your little private systems and let us know which routes those are and UA's frequencies on the same routes?
You are a former DL employee who took the money and ran, you collect a frozen pension check and if I remember correctly you have been gone from DL for around eight years.

You have lied again and got caught out there. DL has no special relationship with the CDC, they are treated just like every other airline.

Gee try to change the topic much?

What does Parker and AA have to do with DL and your claim about a special relationship/partnership at the CDC, a claim you made without any facts to back it up.

And since you been gone for eight years, I really doubt you have access to anything besides what is on Delta's Intranet.

So you know I have retired friends from DL, I am going to go see him and look up on DL's Intranet and see what information they have in regard to the CDC and the special partnership you claim.

And DL has cancelled and reduced international flying at NRT, JFK, ATL and other cities, so go try and portray what AA is doing as something different than any other airline, and yes AA is going to resume flights.

Its the normal winter pull back, yet if DL does it, its the best business practice, and if any other airline does it you try to slam them.
See we all know your lying as you had to throw stuff about AA and Parker in there.

Man up, and admit you lied, its simple, as of Monday I will be on DL's Intranet and prove you wrong.

An employee who took the money and ran over eight years ago, who last worked in Revenue Management has nothing to do with DL and the CDC.

You dont work for Delta.

WorldTraveler said:
all of the people who say that DL has no partnership with the CDC don't have access to that information
You've had ample opportunity to point out where DL is more involved with the CDC and v.v. than any other airline in the US, and this is what you respond with:

WorldTraveler said:

is that possible?

Three deflections, and not a single response on how DL and the CDC's partnership is deeper than what exists with any other NGO or commercial entity doing business in the numerous disease-ridden environments around the globe...

You want to stay on topic? Start with some answers.

Is the CDC sharing more information with DL than they are other airlines? Is DL sharing more information with the CDC than other airlines do?

Specifics, please. No more deflections.

Reactions: 2 people
"All Airlines have worked with the CDC to develop their own protocols on how to respond if ticket agents, flight attendants or others have concerns about passengers, said Katie Connell, a spokeswoman for the Airlines for America trade group."

http://m.startribune.com/?id=254835511

And a secret agent from Delta Airlines, who can't be named here for fear of blowing his cover, said that his airline has the best of all protocol due to their proximity to the nearest CDC building.

His position as a mole in the revenue management department provided the perfect cover.

;)

Reactions: 3 people
well what do you know but three losers who can't STAND to accept that DL has partnerships with the CDC and that I am indeed right AGAIN. The information is available to those who have access to DL's internal systems; not surprisingly, none of them are.

I have specifically said that DL's relationship is not exclusive. That is specifically spelled out for anyone that can and wants to read.

should we be surprised that the three of you who I have proven wrong about everything from WN's supposed growth at ATL, to AA's Pacific network, to AMFA's disastrous strategies, to the IAM's losing ways would do anything but fail to acknowledge that.

This thread could be one of the longer running.

Let's see if you can't provide actual facts, which we all know yoour lying again, you resort to insults and attacks.

Once again you got caught lying. So let's see some facts, from someone who left Delta cause they paid him too, someone who worked in revenue management, so where did you obtain your MD from?

Tell you what. You don't even need access to DL's intranet to figure it out.

someone who is as adept at googling shouldn't be too stressed to find the answers.

yeah, and you have repeatedly made claims about what the IAM can do.... we're still waiting for you to prove that. IN the meantime, DL employees have repeatedly kicked the IAM to the curb.

was that a final acknowledgement that AMFA screwed up after all by putting 5000 people on the street?

If you hadn't followed them out the door, you might have access to Deltanet too.

or not

WorldTraveler said:
well what do you know but three losers who can't STAND to accept that DL has partnerships with the CDC and that I am indeed right AGAIN. The information is available to those who have access to DL's internal systems; not surprisingly, none of them are.

I have specifically said that DL's relationship is not exclusive. That is specifically spelled out for anyone that can and wants to read.

should we be surprised that the three of you who I have proven wrong about everything from WN's supposed growth at ATL, to AA's Pacific network, to AMFA's disastrous strategies, to the IAM's losing ways would do anything but fail to acknowledge that.

This thread could be one of the longer running.
And now the name-calling begins.   

Here is the CDC/DoT plan for dealing with infectious diseases in the air travel system:

http://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/6802/cdc_6802_DS1.pdf

wonder where the whole thing of name calling came from but some of the same LOSERS who now are trying to oppose the DL CDC partnership.

Robbed,
you are supposed to have me on ignore. What are you doing participating in this thread or knowing what I have said?

Status
Not open for further replies.