DL drops Monrovia (ROB) service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
I don't think Kev has argued that DL and the CDC don't work together. That charge has come from non-DL employees.

Kev can find that DL has partnerships with a CDC facility in one of the two big Midwest hubs - so it isn't just an ATL thing. It is a DL thing.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!!!

You're searching for a qualifiying statement to dig yourself out of the whole that you originally dug.  You specifically stated about the special relationship between DL and CDC because of the city of Atlanta, you bragged about a special level of relationship between DL and CDC.  Not about a CDC facility. (see below).

Now back up your claim, show a specific example

WorldTraveler said:
and yet I have access to DL's internal systems- the same ones that provide the information that shows the DL and CDC partnerships.

you don't.

all of the people who say that DL has no partnership with the CDC don't have access to that information.

Please knock-it off with this non-sense.

You did not state anything about a super high level top-secret relationship between DL and CDC.
You were openly bragging was about DL and CDC being both in Atlanta and having some sort of an advantage, some level of superior co-operation.

Out of curiousity, you were asked what this is.

You can't answer the question, most likely because you were fabricating things.  Again!  And got caught.  Again!

WorldTraveler said:
well what do you know but three losers who can't STAND to accept that DL has partnerships with the CDC and that I am indeed right AGAIN. The information is available to those who have access to DL's internal systems; not surprisingly, none of them are.

I have specifically said that DL's relationship is not exclusive. That is specifically spelled out for anyone that can and wants to read.

should we be surprised that the three of you who I have proven wrong about everything from WN's supposed growth at ATL, to AA's Pacific network, to AMFA's disastrous strategies, to the IAM's losing ways would do anything but fail to acknowledge that.

This thread could be one of the longer running.

I was, and still am, genuinely curious about the superior level of co-operation which you stated / implied that CDC and DL have (as a result of the advantage that both organizations being from ATL)

So put up or shut up.

Just admit that you were exagerrating / making things up.

Be a man.  Be a Christian.

WorldTraveler said:
and you won't admit that geographic proximity DOES provide the ability to have a level of cooperation that distance and even airplane trips can't quite match.

WorldTraveler said:
bingo... this is an example where a shared headquarters between DL and the CDC in Atlanta comes in esp. handy.

There's you WholeTruthTM

Reactions: 2 people
BTW:  if any actual DL employees can verify that DL and CDC have a special, unique level of co-operation or partnership or venture with DL as described here by WT, I will glady apologize on here for calling WT a loser.

you still can't get that I never said it was unique or exclusive.

if you would get past that idea, you might be able to accept that DL and the CDC work together in partnership because of their shared headquarters in Atlanta.

Shared HDQ? So you are saying DL and the CDC are on the same building?

WorldTraveler said:

if you would get past that idea, you might be able to accept that DL and the CDC work together in partnership because of their shared headquarters in Atlanta.

So we've gone from
1)  DL and CDC having an superior  level of co-operation - (becasue of their location in Atlanta) - surprisingly of which you could not provide a single example of
(at least you could have said that perhaps DL most likely carries more CDC employess compared to than other U.S. airlines)
2) to having a top-secret partnership (that only you a retired employee has information about - {perhaps DL IT should cut off your access})
3) to having nothing unique or exclusive

Wow!!!

Did I grasp that correctly ?
(that's what she said  :D)

Reactions: 4 people
WorldTraveler said:
holy cow.... where did you ever come up with that?

a little too much moonshine?

WorldTraveler said:

Just be a man and admit you made it all up.

There is no shared headquarters. 

Just because they are in the same city, doesnt mean they share anything, there are not in the same building nor office complex.

You lied and got caught, everyone see it quite clear, no one has even posted anything in support of you.

When asked to post facts by several of us you keep avoiding it, you lied, plain and simple.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
Uh, no.

CDC and DL work together out of necessity, just as CDC works with any other transportation company, and every other transportation company works with CDC as needed.

I'd be willing to bet that CDC hasn't stepped foot in DL's HDQ (or v.v) any more frequently than they have with any other major international common carrier, be it an airline, airfreight, cruise line, or surface shipping company...

but you have absolutely no evidence to back that up.

it's just something you pulled out of your ....

eolesen said:
Uh, no.

CDC and DL work together out of necessity, just as CDC works with any other transportation company, and every other transportation company works with CDC as needed.

I'd be willing to bet that CDC hasn't stepped foot in DL's HDQ (or v.v) any more frequently than they have with any other major international common carrier, be it an airline, airfreight, cruise line, or surface shipping company...
Exactly.

...Annnnd scene...

we can keep this going as long as we want.

let's be REAL HONEST here in that the usual people - including you, Kev, who I regularly challenge on a host of subjects aren't about to admit that DL has a close working relationship with the CDC that is NOT exclusive and doesn't extend any benefits to DL that aren't shared with every other airline.

we have a few people here who want to pollute this thread "in revenge" for the supposed pollution that I do to their threads.

Did it occur to any of you that I am going to act on this forum EXACTLY in keeping with the reputation score you have provided me?

We have a bunch of people on here who can't stand the truth regardless of the topic and whose only response is to tear someone else down as if that will avoid having to deal with the reality.

E is obviously not man enough to realize that he engaged in a multi-year long effort to trash my reputation score, has succeeded in doing it, and none of you are equally man enough to tell him he was wrong, and petition the mgmt. of the board to turn off the post voting system and not install any other system that provides ranking of one member relative to another so instead you get the board that we now have.

Deal with the original problem which was E's inability to deal with anything challenging his supposed knowledge and his childish games to tear someone else down.

He is the infection that has ruined this board. The CDC doesn't specialize in the type of disease that E has.

WorldTraveler said:
we can keep this going as long as we want.

let's be REAL HONEST here in that the usual people - including you, Kev, who I regularly challenge on a host of subjects aren't about to admit that DL has a close working relationship with the CDC that is NOT exclusive and doesn't extend any benefits to DL that aren't shared with every other airline.

we have a few people here who want to pollute this thread "in revenge" for the supposed pollution that I do to their threads.

Did it occur to any of you that I am going to act on this forum EXACTLY in keeping with the reputation score you have provided me?

We have a bunch of people on here who can't stand the truth regardless of the topic and whose only response is to tear someone else down as if that will avoid having to deal with the reality.

Except that is NOT what you said initially (red highlight text).

You made stuff up in an attempt to glorify DL (idolatry) and subsequently got caught lying.

You can't admit that and instead now you're trying to wiggle out of your lie by changing the subject and attemmpting to revise/modify your initial false statement.

You wouldn't know truth if you fell over it.
927065828.png

WorldTraveler said:
E is obviously not man enough to realize that he engaged in a multi-year long effort to trash my reputation score, has succeeded in doing it, and none of you are equally man enough to tell him he was wrong, and petition the mgmt. of the board to turn off the post voting system and not install any other system that provides ranking of one member relative to another so instead you get the board that we now have.

Deal with the original problem which was E's inability to deal with anything challenging his supposed knowledge and his childish games to tear someone else down.

He is the infection that has ruined this board. The CDC doesn't specialize in the type of disease that E has.

Your idolatry of DL (on every airline's forum and every thread) has a much greater effect on your reputation score that whatever alleged campaign E could pull off.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts