Don Carty Email

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
I would appreciate it if any AA employee can supply Don Carty's email address. I'm a US Airways retiree and want to donate some AA tickets to Katrina refugees but AA reservations says it can't be done. I would like to ask the boss himself if I can donate these tickets.
Thanks,
Bud

Carty was fired over two years ago (April 2003, IIRC). ;)

Perhaps you want Gerard Arpey's address?

FWAAA said:
Carty was fired over two years ago (April 2003, IIRC). ;)

Perhaps you want Gerard Arpey's address?
[post="296671"][/post]​

I'm sorry, I should have known that. I did a Google and Carty's was the first name that came up. At least I didn't ask for Crandall.
So, once again, does anyone have Arpey's email address or any email for a high horsepower person so I can donate these tickets?

CaptBud330 said:
I'm sorry, I should have known that. I did a Google and Carty's was the first name that came up. At least I didn't ask for Crandall.
So, once again, does anyone have Arpey's email address or any email for a high horsepower person so I can donate these tickets?
[post="296681"][/post]​
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure but I think Mr. Crandalls' E-Mail is:

[email protected]

I think the correct e-mail address is:
www.crandallknowsairlinebusiness.com

or www.arpeylovesconcessions.com

[email protected]

However, AA is currently flying rescue missions to get the refugees out of the area.

The publicity is top priority.

I would like know what his response is to your request to donate those tickets though.

Maybe your local media could assist you in getting reservations to change their position?

I would like know what his response is to your request to donate those tickets though.

Maybe your local media could assist you in getting reservations to change their position?

I would be very disappointed if Arpey was spending his time personally responding to every single email he receives.

I'm sure AA will be giving plenty of free flights and the time spent messing around with two free tickets probably just isn't worth it.

Oneflyer said:
I would be very disappointed if Arpey was spending his time personally responding to every single email he receives.

I'm sure AA will be giving plenty of free flights and the time spent messing around with two free tickets probably just isn't worth it.
[post="296903"][/post]​

Excuse me, but you never provided us with your annual pay and what responsibilities you have in return for that pay?

Excuse me, but you never provided us with your annual pay and what responsibilities you have in return for that pay?

Why would I tell you that? Would you like a copy of my W-2, perhaps my checking account statement?

Oneflyer said:
Why would I tell you that? Would you like a copy of my W-2, perhaps my checking account statement?
[post="296940"][/post]​

I didn't think you would come clean.

As I read back through your postings I conclude that you prefer that AMT's take paycuts, take benefits cuts, and not strike the carrier to take a stand when faced with a 26% paycut. You defend airline management demands for employee concessions. You favor Company Unionism or NO Union at all.

But you will not provide details of your pay or responsibility for that pay. Why? Are you some six figure management pencil pusher? A Union Officer that kisses the companies ass? Or are you one of those with more than one alias on this board and fear an honest answer will expose the truth? (It was interest how another person on this board answered for you ealier and claimed you are analyst...Is that you Eric?)

I am not asking for your W-2, nor your checking account.

I just want to know what your annual pay is and what you are responsible for to earn that pay.

For christ sakes you even use an alias here so it is as far from personal data that could be used in a detrimental manner as it gets, I just think it is fair knowledge to know, given your continuous anti-worker stance.

There is a reason why you dodge the question, and it isn't fear someone may steal your identity.

Sure you can hide behind your cloak, but I will constantly remind you of this as you continue your anti-worker rhetoric.

Paycheck envy is entirely curable. Just find a job where you negotiate what you think your worthy of. It isn't too difficult.

Even the Home Depot over in Owasso does that, since it doesn't make sense to bring in a master carpenter at the same rate of pay as someone fresh out of a GED program. They know that the person with experience will sell three and four times as much as someone who has to read the back of the box each time a customer asks a question.

Back