Donald Trump Indictment

Eagle

Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
This is the thread to discuss all things related to Donald Trump's indictment in New York.

I’m actually surprised CNN covered it even if they did cut away close to the end. Under the circumstances even if people vehemently disagree with what he has to say and want to shut their ears it is extremely Historical and should have been covered on all Networks. Not covering it is just a different form of censorship.

Should he get air time every time he gets arrested?
I’m actually surprised CNN covered it even if they did cut away close to the end. Under the circumstances even if people vehemently disagree with what he has to say and want to shut their ears it is extremely Historical and should have been covered on all Networks. Not covering it is just a different form of censorship.

Maybe, but WI voters kicked a Trump candidate to the curb last night. I think most Americans are sick of all this sh*t, and want to move on.
I was sick of it a long time ago.

The fact there is such a concentrated and ongoing effort makes you wonder what they are so afraid of.

For instance, you don't see Democrats demanding the Clintons face criminal charges.

I was sick of it a long time ago.

The fact there is such a concentrated and ongoing effort makes you wonder what they are so afraid of.

For instance, you don't see Democrats demanding the Clintons face criminal charges.
So it’s ok to let someone off on multiple crimes?

Wow. Just wow, and I thought the republicans were the “Law and Order” party. Oh wait that’s just for Hillary.

A VERY big reason why if he becomes the Republican nominee I will be voting for him.
Guess John Samuelson won’t be happy with you.

Gee they went after both Clintons just as much, if not more. The Starr investigation about real estate turned into a blowjob investigation that took five years.

Guess John Samuelson won’t be happy with you.

Gee they went after both Clintons just as much, if not more. The Starr investigation about real estate turned into a blowjob investigation that took five years.

Yes and I voted for every Clinton that’s ever been running don’t forget. Don’t know if I’ll vote for Chelsea one day though?

Latest posts