Donald Trump Indictment

Absolute total and complete Witch hunt. Third World Banana Republic style Politics.

My belief. You’re of course entitled to your own.

A968DA72-6D6F-4815-97D7-48D3F82AFD9D.jpeg

Absolute total and complete Witch hunt. Third World Banana Republic style Politics.

““”My belief”””.

You’re of course entitled to your own.

No witch hunt.

So if someone commits a crime the law should just ignore it?

Yes. Especially for some BS about paying off a hooker. Unless you applauded Republicans for doing the same damn thing to Clinton, you should see that this is just as politically motivated. And while we can all dance and clap and sing in joy, I do believe that Democrats have shot themselves in the foot (yet again) and have just handed Trump another term. You want to charge him for election interference in Georgia - fine. Or inciting January 6 - fine. But this BS of paying off a hooker is going to hurt the Democrats.

Yes. Especially for some BS about paying off a hooker. Unless you applauded Republicans for doing the same damn thing to Clinton, you should see that this is just as politically motivated. And while we can all dance and clap and sing in joy, I do believe that Democrats have shot themselves in the foot (yet again) and have just handed Trump another term. You want to charge him for election interference in Georgia - fine. Or inciting January 6 - fine. But this BS of paying off a hooker is going to hurt the Democrats.

And even if it isn’t exactly the point of the case (accusation) this doesn’t make her look very good either if she winds up testifying. People that want to see President Trump face some form of Justice for whatever crimes (personality) he did or didn’t do (has) just seem to keep ignoring these things.

And if this doesn’t fit the narrative they want (need) I’m sure they’ll completely ignore this as well for their mentally partisan witch hunt. (Mental)

https://www.foxnews.com/media/storm...piers-morgan-uncensored-astonishing-interview

And let’s never forget that only your best Banana Republic Third World Countries ever jail their former leaders or Political enemies.

Just make sure you pledge your allegiance (loyalty, fealty) to the right team in case they ever come knocking on your door.

I’m not talking about Stormy and she wasn’t a hooker.

So it’s ok for us to steal Top Secret Classified documents and obstruct their return?

And the GA phone call and Jan 6th.

NYC is the least of his concerns.

And Nixon would have been indicted if Ford didn’t pardon him.

Come on people does the law and Justice mean anything anymore?

Last edited:
And let’s never forget that only your best Banana Republic Third World Countries ever jail their former leaders or Political enemies.

Just make sure you pledge your allegiance (loyalty, fealty) to the right team in case they ever come knocking on your door.
Really?

Guess you forgot about numerous politicians right here in the US for being found guilty.

I don’t like using wiki but I don’t have time as I’m on break at work.

But here you go

Forgot this guy?

IMG_6425.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not talking about Stormy and she wasn’t a hooker.

So it’s ok for us to steal Top Secret Classified documents and obstruct their return?

And the GA phone call and Jan 6th.

NYC is the least of his concerns.

And Nixon would have been indicted if Ford didn’t pardon him.

Come on people does the law and Justice mean anything anymore?
Very True, NYC is the least of his concerns. But the indictment isn't for January 6 nor is it for classified documents. It's about paying off an "adult film star". And because of that feel good indictment, prepare for four years of Trump vindication starting in 2025. Don't get me wrong, Trump getting elected would be the worst thing for this country, but getting in the news with a story that is more suited for the tabloids only helps Trump.

I think I misjudged you. BTW yes I do think Trump incited a “situation” on January 6 but definitely not a call to overthrow the Government “insurrection”

I also don’t believe he called for violence but I will agree he is an agent of chaos. He’s definitely not massively concerned about the ramifications of his actions.

Not the leader or former leader of a Country.

Try again.

View attachment 17348
Guess you forgot about Watergate?

Once again Nixon was going to be indicted, Ford pardoned him so he wouldn’t.

And the Founding Fathers didn’t set up a Monarchy, they ensured not anyone including the President would be above the law.

He would have been convicted in the Senate either time if republicans actually had a spine and weren’t partisan. Just like Clinton.

Maybe he will commit a crime against you or your family and hey I’ll be like too bad. He’s above the law just like you claimed.

Latest posts

Back