Trump indicted

What they haven't figured out, yet, is that as Trump has stated he's in it even if he's in jail. And the more the Libs pile on, the more his base grows, and the more the founds flow in! But it just goes to show how disparate the libs are!........ Now, let me state that I'm not really a Trump fan personally, but what he stands for, that I respect!

Last edited:
What they haven't figured out, yet, is that as Trump has stated he's in it even if he's in jail. And the more the Libs pile on, the more his base grows, and the more the founds flow in! But it just goes to show how disparate the libs are!........ Now, let me state that I'm not really a Trump fan personally, but what he stands for, that I respect!
So you stand for racism, bigotry, misogyny, adultery, lying, sexual assaulter, shall I go on?

I bet there are a lot of Trump fans who just don't want to vote for an indicted nominee.

90 + felony charges are a good thing.

You're talking about Resident Biden, right?
20230824-104242.jpg

You're talking about Resident Biden, right?

IMG_7077.jpeg
IMG_8529.jpeg
IMG_8259.jpeg

Latest posts

Back