Douggie coming to Fleet! in Phoenix May 1 or 2

lithuanian

Senior
Feb 2, 2006
Well, guess what! After about 3 months try, one of our very persistent teamleads, thru a varient of channels, has assuredly managed to secure a formal visit from Mr. Parker to Fleet workers in Phoenix. This was reconfirmed from our Union Shop steward today. It will be up to our Phoenix Corporate Culture and Recruitment advisor, Mr. LeSueur, to now commit to this meeting either May 1st or 2nd. Tomorrow, will be the final details to where and when at Phoenix.
We have been approached several times by our Phoenix Management asking for a pre-emptive list of our questions.
Be assured there will be no practice and these will be well asserted and forthright questions. Mr. Parker will be allowed to answer directly with no preparation. And, NO CHARTS!
We will follow up with directives to the meeting. Being this is the week of the first quarter results and the date of April 27 being the decision of the companies "Injunction" being decided upon, May 1 or 2nd will be interesting. And, the May 15 day in Philadelphia for the Shareholders meeting should set off a querry of interesting discussion.
Let's hope May 2007 will be the beginning of our new and fully deserved merged contract bringing West AWA fleet workers and East, U.S. Airway Fleet Workers into a wholey deserved "One single Airline Certificate".

At least (I hope) he will show up. We have been trying to get him and Kirby and I would love to see that idiot Travis Christ to come to PHL.....but they're scared!

Everyone' heard the webcast. Yeah! It's been difficult competing with SWA and JETBLUE. Guess what! He Dodged the issue of contracts, if you view the Charts. He concluded what is coming and HOPED that they could continue to work with UNIONS. It was the briefest of Brief comments! Sounds like it is only in the hands of the Best Attornies! And best of LUCK!
Since we were absorbed with work today, the call from Larry LeSeur did not get around for the May 1 or 2 meeting. With the tenacity that our friend has, it will be done. Stay posted to a genuine Town Hall with Fleet workers. Actually, he might have thought about a call to John Daily, just to stay in touch.

Well, guess what! After about 3 months try, one of our very persistent teamleads, thru a varient of channels, has assuredly managed to secure a formal visit from Mr. Parker to Fleet workers in Phoenix. This was reconfirmed from our Union Shop steward today. It will be up to our Phoenix Corporate Culture and Recruitment advisor, Mr. LeSueur, to now commit to this meeting either May 1st or 2nd. Tomorrow, will be the final details to where and when at Phoenix.
We have been approached several times by our Phoenix Management asking for a pre-emptive list of our questions.
Be assured there will be no practice and these will be well asserted and forthright questions. Mr. Parker will be allowed to answer directly with no preparation. And, NO CHARTS!
We will follow up with directives to the meeting. Being this is the week of the first quarter results and the date of April 27 being the decision of the companies "Injunction" being decided upon, May 1 or 2nd will be interesting. And, the May 15 day in Philadelphia for the Shareholders meeting should set off a querry of interesting discussion.
Let's hope May 2007 will be the beginning of our new and fully deserved merged contract bringing West AWA fleet workers and East, U.S. Airway Fleet Workers into a wholey deserved "One single Airline Certificate".

i still doent understand why it takes so much for Doug and Co. to meet with Fleet workers but with res, f/a and pilots they make meetings almost everyday!

i still doent understand why it takes so much for Doug and Co. to meet with Fleet workers but with res, f/a and pilots they make meetings almost everyday!

Our friend has requested a real Town Hall in Phx to respond to real issues that fleet and our friends machanics contend to daily. We are the BACKBONE, not the revenue, but, the BACKBONE that carry US.AIRWAYS. We need to support ourselves and Families or the, BEST EMPLOYEES FOR THE ENTIRE AIRLINE, will go AWAY from fatige and LOW WAGES that are resulting in numerous fleet employees relying on ACCESS in PHOENIX. How better can we express THIS! We are intitled to our CEO coming to HEAR the truth for his BOTTOM! LINE! Mechanics and FLEET! all over the industry NEED to be COMPENSATED!

Our friend has requested a real Town Hall in Phx to respond to real issues that fleet and our friends machanics contend to daily. We are the BACKBONE, not the revenue, but, the BACKBONE that carry US.AIRWAYS. We need to support ourselves and Families or the, BEST EMPLOYEES FOR THE ENTIRE AIRLINE, will go AWAY from fatige and LOW WAGES that are resulting in numerous fleet employees relying on ACCESS in PHOENIX. How better can we express THIS! We are intitled to our CEO coming to HEAR the truth for his BOTTOM! LINE! Mechanics and FLEET! all over the industry NEED to be COMPENSATED!

Maybe it's fear.

I know if I were DoUgIe and I saw me coming at him, I would run really, really fast in the opposite direction.

Why? Because I'm a scaaary, craaazy boy!

It doesn't really matter. He's zero for two in PIT, and he knows it. A polished, silver turd is still a turd.

Feigning ignorance and failing to deliver only gets you so far.

Latest posts