Duluth, lovely this time of year

Down here at my station they would sit in their cars outside the hangar gate like they were on a stake out. When we would come for picket duty we would intentionally drive up to the hangar gate and then turn around to park at the entrance. It really got them wired up. Over at the terminal, the airport authority had strikers on a pretty short leash. All the goons had to do was stand and watch us. We would walk over to them and take pictures of them! They really didn't like that...but hey...who cares what goons like :lol: .
They'd park on the other side of the fence at the south emp lot and watch us. These were the Vance goons. Now only one "rent-a-guard" is stationed at Hgr 4, and it's sporadic .

They'd park on the other side of the fence at the south emp lot and watch us. These were the Vance goons. Now only one "rent-a-guard" is stationed at Hgr 4, and it's sporadic .
Same goons we had down here. Half of them looked like they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag...but they had them thar radios :lol: I would have liked to torment some DTW SCABS but I was happy to drive out of there and torment the SCABs down here.

Latest posts

Back