E170s Moving To B/c In Phl

Light Years said:
Thank you for asking!

So the first plane was completed and delivered to Pittsbiurgh in late March of 2004. Despite press releases stating the opposite, the aircraft was now in a single class (although much more comfortable) configuration...
[post="298443"][/post]​

Excellent summary of the coming of the E70, Lightyears. :up:

Don't get us FFOCUS members started on this flip-flop from the CCY indian givers. Yet another example of their lack of business acumen. :down:

On another note related to MDA, another manager just left MidAtlantic at PHL, and the company for that matter. I won't get into details of why he left, but let's just say he got screwed over. He was the best manager we ever had, and if you look at the performance and on-time stats it has been outstanding. Most of the MDA crews in here should know who I'm talking about. Supposedly they're sending two managers down from mainline. I swear when we get into a grove, we just get set back all over again and have to build a relationship with a new manager. Morale was high because everything was running so well but now it's just been knocked back down again. You just gotta love this industry sometimes. :down: