Eap Employee Assistance Program Is Available....

Aug 23, 2002
What is going on is devestating for alot of employees, scraping to get by on low salarys even before the 21 % percent paycut.....Family's , some with small children...or single parents...elderly parents.....now trying to keep going with now this additional burden..... Causing STRESS...STRESS....STRESS...

It can cause you to feel sick, stressed out....Cause family problems...fights...depression....alcohol problems....holiday pressures....

If you need assistance, we still have the EAP- Employee Assistance Program to call to get someone to talk to...when you need help....

I believe there are "free" counseling sessions available thru the company....by calling.... 1-800-872-4711 EAP

hey rez agent...this is an excellent thing to bring up to all.....
i know these times bring a great amount of stress and hopefully those in need will get what they need....
god bless us all.............

Might want to hurry, before that "benefit" is reduced as well..Get your teeth cleaned, get a physical, etc...Health benefits, even for those still employed after all of this, may be decreased...and if you're having trouble paying the mortgage or putting food on the table, an increased co-pay or deductible may change your priorities...Too many people in this country make too much to qualify for Medicaid, but don't make enough for necessary health care, let alone preventative care...

Reservation Agent said:
What is going on is devestating for alot of employees, scraping to get by on low salarys even before the 21 % percent paycut.....Family's , some with small children...or single parents...elderly parents.....now trying to keep going with now this additional burden..... Causing STRESS...STRESS....STRESS...

It can cause you to feel sick, stressed out....Cause family problems...fights...depression....alcohol problems....holiday pressures....

If you need assistance, we still have the EAP- Employee Assistance Program to call to get someone to talk to...when you need help....

I believe there are "free" counseling sessions available thru the company....by calling.... 1-800-872-4711 EAP
[post="195712"][/post]​

This program is administrated by Magellian Health. You can receive up to 4 visits. When you call that number you are connected to a mental health professional to talk to right then & if refferal is needed they will obtain your zip code & set you up with the closest counsler,
Right now I know of one suicide & another employee death "under suspicious circumstances".

This should be part of the EAS process.

EAS phone interview questionare.

1. Do you read that highly opinionated chat board, USaviation.com?
If the answer is no, skip to item 3.
If the answer is yes, then see item 2.

2. Stop.

3. Dont start.

That would surely help the people out there who cannot control their lives or emotions knowing what their choices are and future may hold.

Latest posts