Easter Break

desertfox

Advanced
Sep 13, 2002
Can everyone take a break from this board on Sunday to honor Easter / Passover.....Give each other some peace, spend time with family and loved ones. Return on Monday rested and refreshed. A blessed Easter/Passover Holiday to all.

Oh my GOD !!!!

Someone in the world got a better deal than you.

SHUT DOWN THE EARTH !!!!!!!!

I would quit if I were you. Go work for someone else.

OH I forgot. Your union made that agreement for you. The people you voted in to speak for you. Never Mind.

Gee let me see. AA said I had to work on GOOD FRIDAY. I was there today for HOLY SATURDAY and with HIS Blessing I''ll be alive so I can go serve dc on EASTER SUNDAY.
Admin, AA Credit Union and HDQ all had Holydays off.

----------------
On 4/19/2003 11:55:02 PM xlurker wrote:

Oh my GOD !!!!

Someone in the world got a better deal than you.

SHUT DOWN THE EARTH !!!!!!!!

I would quit if I were you. Go work for someone else.

OH I forgot. Your union made that agreement for you. The people you voted in to speak for you. Never Mind.

----------------​
xlurker or xjerker go play or jerk off on some other board. you must be some slave driver who only hires non english speaking illegals for your scum bag movies

----------------
On 4/19/2003 11:17:35 PM DFWCC wrote:

----------------​

Just remember that while you were getting time and a half for the Holy days, management folks who were working got straight time.

I just got off work, NOT a holiday, worked "Good Friday", NOT a holiday,also on GOOD FRIDAY had a co-worker trying to leave the company, guess what...He couldn''t, management people had the day off so he couldn''t get processed! How about that? Well I hope you enjoyed your Holiday! And you too Mr. Carty! See you in the unemployment line!

----------------
On 4/20/2003 4:32:11 PM eolesen wrote:

Just remember that while you were getting time and a half for the Holy days, management folks who were working got straight time.

----------------​
Now that justified the hidden pay and benefits.

Call the Union Halls and tell them to call the dogs OFF.

eoloeson has just explained everything.

----------------

----------------

----------------​

----------------​
Actually Eric, I worked on Good Friday for 2.5 times my hourly rate. All thanks to Mr. Carty attempting to deceive the union employees. Had he been honest, the contracys would have been ratified and I would have had to work straight time, like you. Would that have made you happy?

----------------
On 4/20/2003 6:55:48 PM AAObserver wrote:

Amazing. Someone posts a nice Easter message and some of you immediately start whining about your job.

IF YOU DON''T LIKE YOUR PAY AND WORKING CONDITIONS, GO FIND ANOTHER JOB. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WORK FOR AA.

----------------​
AMEN>>> Come on everyone give it a break for at least a day..be grateful for what u HAVE!!! PEACE

Amazing. Someone posts a nice Easter message and some of you immediately start whining about your job.

IF YOU DON''T LIKE YOUR PAY AND WORKING CONDITIONS, GO FIND ANOTHER JOB. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WORK FOR AA.

----------------
On 4/20/2003 6:41:04 PM Buck wrote:

----------------

----------------

----------------​

----------------​
Actually Eric, I worked on Good Friday for 2.5 times my hourly rate. All thanks to Mr. Carty attempting to deceive the union employees. Had he been honest, the contracys would have been ratified and I would have had to work straight time, like you. Would that have made you happy?

----------------​
Better check that next paystub; this article says that AA is already implementing the new contract, including making Good Friday a straight time day for MX (when it had been a holiday):

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/030421/0008000009_1.html

A selected quote:

"A spokesman for American says the company believes it already has a ratified agreement with the flight attendants, which isn''t subject to a new vote. The company has already begun implementing provisions of the new contracts. Friday, for example, was a workday for mechanics; it had been a holiday under the old contract."

Sounds like AA thinks it already has a deal - but the reporter could be mistaken.

----------------

----------------​
Better check that next paystub; this article says that AA is already implementing the new contract, including making Good Friday a straight time day for MX (when it had been a holiday):

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/030421/0008000009_1.html

A selected quote:

"A spokesman for American says the company believes it already has a ratified agreement with the flight attendants, which isn''t subject to a new vote. The company has already begun implementing provisions of the new contracts. Friday, for example, was a workday for mechanics; it had been a holiday under the old contract."

Sounds like AA thinks it already has a deal - but the reporter could be mistaken.

----------------
It does not matter, if I do not get paid as it is proper at 2.5, there will be grievances filed. And I have the TWU representing me!