Election year 2020

93357208_10158481642084170_1097546401065205760_n.jpg

Soooo.
HOW does that let the ORANGE BABOON off the hook for NOT doing his job of PROTECTING the Country ???
No sense in arguing with them Bears....Trump has Total Authority (just no responsibility) and his fans eat it up.

Total = Totalitarianism
Authority - Authoritarianism

If people in DC were to walk by Arlington National Cemetery an pause for a moment, they would hear the distinct spinning sound coming from the graves of those who died fighting to prevent both.

No sense in arguing with them Bears....Trump has Total Authority (just no responsibility) and his fans eat it up.

Total = Totalitarianism

If people in DC were to walk by Arlington National Cemetery an pause for a moment, they would hear the distinct spinning sound coming from the graves of those who died fighting to prevent both.

Jesus J, where do I start ?

T-RUMP: ..... " Is NOT MY JOB, Man ". ....... " I'M IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING " ! He's got KUSHNER, he of NO medical experience, PUSHING a Malaria drug, THAT CAN F KILL YOU. And if that's not bad enough, RE-Plug Gov. of SD is OKing this drug, AND will not enforce " Stay-at-Home " !
There are soooo many things J, that I'd be typing until the sun-comes-up !!

You know, after ALL these years, I never fully understood WHY HITLER was able to get 90% of the GERMAN people to FOLLOW him.

W E L L, that was before I (cyber) met Insp69, clit-rat, Zom, and the many others that I've met here on the 'cooler'. It truly is called ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT !! I also wonder HOW the 'trumpett's are benefiting from the MORONS massive TAX cut for the 1%, now that 90% of people aren't working, OR how there 101K's (401K's) are doing. The old saying is correct.
YOU CAN NOT FIX S T U P I D !!

Total = Totalitarianism

The-Bizarro-World.png

Jesus J, where do I start ?

T-RUMP: ..... " Is NOT MY JOB, Man ". ....... " I'M IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING " ! He's got KUSHNER, he of NO medical experience, PUSHING a Malaria drug, THAT CAN F KILL YOU. And if that's not bad enough, RE-Plug Gov. of SD is OKing this drug, AND will not enforce " Stay-at-Home " !
There are soooo many things J, that I'd be typing until the sun-comes-up !!

You know, after ALL these years, I never fully understood WHY HITLER was able to get 90% of the GERMAN people to FOLLOW him.

W E L L, that was before I (cyber) met Insp69, clit-rat, Zom, and the many others that I've met here on the 'cooler'. It truly is called ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT !! I also wonder HOW the 'trumpett's are benefiting from the MORONS massive TAX cut for the 1%, now that 90% of people aren't working, OR how there 101K's (401K's) are doing. The old saying is correct.
YOU CAN NOT FIX S T U P I D !!

Trump has the management dream job - all the authority but none of the responsibility.

Back