Election year 2020

Democrats demand 5 billion for Iran or they won't agree on aid for small businesses in U.S.
Is that a quid pro quo, or treason?

93649963_1846654335465352_6569973488000434176_o.jpg

My girlfriends daughter (adopted) lives in NYC. She happens to be Chinese. Just raised since an infant in the US to American parents. But she looks Chinese (so do Koreans, Japanese, Laotions, Cambodians, etc). Back when our dear leader was calling it the "Chinese virus", she was accosted on the street for not wearing a mask. Coincidence?

My girlfriends daughter (adopted) lives in NYC. She happens to be Chinese. Just raised since an infant in the US to American parents. But she looks Chinese (so do Koreans, Japanese, Laotions, Cambodians, etc). Back when our dear leader was calling it the "Chinese virus", she was accosted on the street for not wearing a mask. Coincidence?
Sorry to hear that K.C. But there are idiots on both sides of the aisle!........ And unfortunately, some can be violent! But Trump is correct in the fact it does come from China!

Well that ain't good KC but I can tell you somthing. I heard about asians getting assaulted and I can tell you it isn't Trump supporters doing it. Brooklyn and Queens (where the incidents I heard about from friends and co workers happened) aren't exactly Trump country. Now I know it dosen't fit your narrative but asians aren't the only ones getting a hard time about lack of masks, social distancing or lack thereof in NYC. People are on edge around here lately.

Last edited:
This is all about retaining power and getting reed of Trump! And to hell with the country, and the American people to do so! ........ This is not the Democrat Party I once knew!
93426588_3075527795819615_5342720822647717888_o.jpg

But she looks Chinese (so do Koreans, Japanese, Laotions, Cambodians, etc).
I don't know rather to laugh or laugh. Tomorrow he will be accusing Republicans of being racist.

Now I know it dosen't fit your narrative but asians aren't the only ones getting a hard time about lack of masks, social distancing or lack thereof in NYC.
A narrative is all he has to push his ideals because the truth is not on his side.

Back