Elvis has been seen flying into Las Vegas on JetBlue!

MileHighGuy

Oct 14, 2002
[P]Well, thank you very much. Can I have a peanut butter and banana sandwich with my blue chips please? [/P]
[P]Viva Las Vegas!
P]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 2:34:10 AM MileHighGuy wrote:

Well, thank you very much. Can I have a peanut butter and banana sandwich with my blue chips please? [/P]

Viva Las Vegas! [/P]
----------------
[/blockquote]

If you're talking about the drunk, drugged out, severly overweight, has been pax on a JetBlue flight, I think that was Anna Nicole Smith.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/5/2002 10:49:21 AM Busdrvr wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]I saw her with my own two eyes flying to NYC on Jetblu.  I wouldn't doubt that she used to be diehard SWA though.  I've flown out of vegas on SWA...The Stripper Express[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Hey busdriver...the money those strippers paid for a ticket spends just as well as the money from Warren Buffet. If you don't want 'em, LUV'll take em. [/P]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 10:52:09 AM KCFlyer wrote:

Hey busdriver...the money those strippers paid for a ticket spends just as well as the money from Warren Buffet. If you don't want 'em, LUV'll take em. [/P]
----------------
[/blockquote]

Yeah, you just have to be careful to wash your hands, you never know where that money has been. On my stripper express flight, one drunk stripper got up turned around and started slapping some poor little 8 year old (by his looks) UM because he kicked my seat. Oh course the F/A did nothing. he was male and was too busy admiring the view. But KC, if you think all money spends the same, you might want to take one of those night school ethics classes.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 10:30:41 AM wannabe CRJ driver wrote:

Busdriver

She's a diehard SW pax......I thought you knew!
----------------
[/blockquote]

I saw her with my own two eyes flying to NYC on Jetblu. I wouldn't doubt that she used to be diehard SWA though. I've flown out of vegas on SWA...The Stripper Express

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 11:11:53 AM KCFlyer wrote:

Hmmm...so are you saying that Ken Lay would be refused a ticket on UAL? Or just the strippers?
----------------
[/blockquote]

Ahhh, another ethical TX business... It would be illegal to refuse either, it would be UNETHICAL to go out of your way to cater kind of business. BTW, I'm sure Kennyboy has his own jet. There's nothing illegal about being the largest carrier in RNO and LAS. but how ethical is it to sell $19 tickets (at an average loss)? Tying to get that family in for a wonderful vacation at Lake Mead? Yeah right! Maybe you think it's ethical to facilitate the poorest of the poor being able to enjoy the virtues of foreclosure and bankruptcy.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 11:42:54 AM KCFlyer wrote:

And all these years I thought they called that "revenue managment".
----------------
[/blockquote]

Oh course it's revenue management. That doesn't change the destination. If KLM set up a nice little office on some of those liberal yankee campuses and offered a quick turn trip nightly to Amsterdam, complete with free needles and roach clips, it may prove to be VERY profitable but again ethical?

[P]And all these years I thought they called that revenue managment. Seems to happen at every airline, even UAL. FWIW, here in the great midwest, we rarely get to take advantage of $19 fares on that large airline in RNO and LAS. They also happen to be the largerst carrier out of MCI, and here's the kicker....they don't gouge me on flights to STL in order to cover those $19 flights that the lucky souls on the west coast get to experience. [/P]

This is without a doubt the stupidest thread yet!

Glad to learn that only desperately poor and morally bankrupt people frequent and/or live in Las Vegas.

Jeez...certain people here would've made great Puritans. Always on the lookout just in case someone, somewhere, might be enjoying themself.