Envoy getting its own place

IORFA said:
Yes, US is mainline employees in PDX. The former AA agents are hoping to get their real jobs back! KEV, I think it was no more than 2 years ago eagle got the ground handling contract.
The way some on here reflect that is a bad thing

eolesen said:
They might also be interested in knowing there's apparently a vacancy in TUS due to a retirement...
Hahahahahaha, no wAAy in he$$ would they go there! The moron who ruined PDX is the station manager there. But you knew that already. I can guarantee you that they would NOT be interested in going to TUS until he leaves. They threw a party to celebrate his LEAVING PDX.

Re-read my message... then think before responding...

That would be awesome if he left. Even better if he was told to leave. He's been stealing money from AA every 2 weeks. Should have been let go years ago. Do you know if it was voluntary?

The article was riddled with errors and contradictions
Makes you wonder if Pedro works here or is simply a mouthpiece to manage employee expectations

mwa said:
The article was riddled with errors and contradictions
Makes you wonder if Pedro works here or is simply a mouthpiece to manage employee expectations
Reading Pedro's Q and A with Andrea Ahles on the SkyTalk blog, made me wonder how uninspiring he seemed to be. I don't work for AE, so I don't care. However if I did, I would be worried at how unprepared my leader seemed to be in a set up interview! It was like fingers on a chalkboard to me.

I'm not doubting the number. It just seems a bit too much for an airline with only ~1250 flights a day.
Some of the stations where AE took over AA mainline ramp now have over 70 employees due to getting the above/below wing for UA and other work like GSE maint...etc for other airlines.

Latest posts

Back