Erection Fraud

Fake news isn't screaming against it at the top of their lungs.

Ignore the story and it will go away.

Ask Governor Blackface and many others.

Dem's never attack a story unless it implicates them......Ha Ha Ha
Lol, you are very entertaining. Keep following the nonsense.

Lol, the conspiracy stuff you spew is on the faux stations I mentioned. Try getting a fact in there once.
Lets see, Trump is a Russian agent, The Steele Dossier is factual and Hunter's laptop emails are fake.

Left always spreads the truth, right always spreads lies.

Biden's been screwing that pooch pretty hard since January.

I'll patiently await the findings of what has been reported by the dreaded 'Cyber Ninja's' and turned over to AZ's Attorney General for investigation and see if any laws were broken or not. When the investigation is complete, the findings will be made public, and, one way or another, the country will know.

Lets see, Trump is a Russian agent, The Steele Dossier is factual and Hunter's laptop emails are fake.

I'll patiently await the findings of what has been reported by the dreaded 'Cyber Ninja's' and turned over to AZ's Attorney General for investigation and see if any laws were broken or not. When the investigation is complete, the findings will be made public, and, one way or another, the country will know.

I had said in 2016 that Trump would destroy this country. Even though he is out of office,he is putting the finishing touches on his work. Simply by moving his lips, he continues to spread so much doubt that people believe, despite the only "evidence" being that his tongue is wagging. No other Democrat will ever be able to win without the party of Trump claiming it was rigged. Heck...I doubt that the only Republican he will accept in 2024 is himself. And I'm sure that he will get some GOP lackey in Congress to push thru changes that will allow him to have family members as his running mate...in essence turning the USA into the country our forefathers left 250 years ago. My hope is that the man who cannot accept losing will lose in the 2024 GOP primary. THEN maybe the devout will see that it's NOT about country...it's NOT about party...it's about Trump. And like the kid who was losing on the playground and took his ball and went home, Trump will run as a third party and split the GOP badly. I really do hope that happens

I had said in 2016 that Trump would destroy this country. Even though he is out of office,he is putting the finishing touches on his work. Simply by moving his lips, he continues to spread so much doubt that people believe, despite the only "evidence" being that his tongue is wagging. No other Democrat will ever be able to win without the party of Trump claiming it was rigged. Heck...I doubt that the only Republican he will accept in 2024 is himself. And I'm sure that he will get some GOP lackey in Congress to push thru changes that will allow him to have family members as his running mate...in essence turning the USA into the country our forefathers left 250 years ago. My hope is that the man who cannot accept losing will lose in the 2024 GOP primary. THEN maybe the devout will see that it's NOT about country...it's NOT about party...it's about Trump. And like the kid who was losing on the playground and took his ball and went home, Trump will run as a third party and split the GOP badly. I really do hope that happens
You people are in a quandary.
You have no villain to run against in the 2020 midterms, unless they turn on Biden.
Trump is no longer responsible for anything, your side owns this mess called the Biden Administration.
Watch, Trump is going to be resurrected ahead of the midterms, it's your only option.
Letitia James and her self serving lawsuits will suddenly hit the media.
The January 6th Insurrection, government overthrow, (now just a riot) court cases will be in the news and it will all be Trump's fault.(Why do you think they are holding these people this long, for mostly mickey mouse misdemeanor charges?)
(BTW, what Pelosi and Milley pulled off makes Jan 6th look like a cake walk).
Yes, it will be interesting, no doubt.
The American people are tired of being played for suckers by the democrats.

I see Trump is still occupying space in your head, rent free.

I'd like to see Trump run for Congress......easy peasy win. He'd become speaker of the house in a heartbeat. Then the GOP takes both houses, another impeachment circus and Trump could become President without running for office.

Lol, that’s the spirit. Double down on the cyber ninjas nonsense. Hmmm, the owner is a trump supporter, I wonder what they will claim? Lol

Lol, the conspiracy stuff you spew is on the faux stations I mentioned. Try getting a fact in there once.
Facts supported by the left wing media:

No response there Sweetie?

LOL

Latest posts