Erection Fraud

You do know in 2016 your boys claimed Trump stole the election, don't you?

You claim the Ninja's said Biden won following a hand recount of ballots. they did and you know that was only one part of their forensic audit.

If the election was 'won' by fraudulent methods, that needs exposed and people involved need to face the consequences.

If Biden won via fraudulent methods, then it's the democrats who destroyed the country and election process.

That's a mighty big if that Trump and team have had almost a year to provide SOME shred of evidence. They haven't. I never really got into the Russia BS, but there was a LOT of evidence that was more than a little suspicious. We certainly didn't audit any of the states that HIllary lost (by a much narrower margin). Multiple times.

That's a mighty big if that Trump and team have had almost a year to provide SOME shred of evidence. They haven't. I never really got into the Russia BS, but there was a LOT of evidence that was more than a little suspicious. We certainly didn't audit any of the states that HIllary lost (by a much narrower margin). Multiple times.
You mean that big 'if' that the democrats have been fighting tooth and nail for almost a year?
If there was evidence that 'was a lot more suspicious', what the hell happened then? IIRC, your boys held all the tasty committees, yet didn't find anything but created a boatload of unproven lies.
Hillary and Stein called for recounts.

Any of those challenges to the election totals were and are within existing election law and procedure.

And for the umpteenth time, if there was absolutely no hanky panky.......why all the left wing freakouts over actual forensic audits? It's like a child telling you he didn't do it but don't look in my closet.
And what of all the 'emergency' election law changes due to 'never let a crisis go to waste', I think almost every states election law changes ended up being found they were unconstitutionally implemented by the courts.

That in itself arouses deep suspicions to the integrity of the election.

You mean that big 'if' that the democrats have been fighting tooth and nail for almost a year?
If there was evidence that 'was a lot more suspicious', what the hell happened then? IIRC, your boys held all the tasty committees, yet didn't find anything but created a boatload of unproven lies.
Hillary and Stein called for recounts.

Any of those challenges to the election totals were and are within existing election law and procedure.

And for the umpteenth time, if there was absolutely no hanky panky.......why all the left wing freakouts over actual forensic audits? It's like a child telling you he didn't do it but don't look in my closet.
And what of all the 'emergency' election law changes due to 'never let a crisis go to waste', I think almost every states election law changes ended up being found they were unconstitutionally implemented by the courts.

That in itself arouses deep suspicions to the integrity of the election.
You are a trip. Anybody saying anything about these audits is because it’s nonsense. January 6th happened because of this crazy trump crap. And you follow along like they want. Congrats on still being duped.

Georgia election workers fired for allegedly shredding hundreds of voter registration forms​

Two workers at the elections office in Georgia’s most populous county, Fulton County, were fired for allegedly shredding voter registration forms, according to a statement Monday. The incident is likely to fuel the state’s ongoing Republican-led investigation of the office.

Richard Barron, the registration and elections director of the Fulton County Board of Elections, said in a statement that two workers were dismissed Friday after other employees reported they witnessed the workers destroying registration forms that had yet to be processed before local elections next month. Barron referred the actions of the two workers, who have yet to be publicly identified, to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) and his Office of Investigations.
Fulton County Board of Commissioners Chairman Robb Pitts also reported the matter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) for an investigation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/12/georgia-fultoncounty-election-workers-fired/

Wow...but I thought the GOP was blaming Stacey Abrams for getting people registered to vote, so I hope they DO investigate it...and find that potential votes for a Democrat were shredded. It sounds bad, but did the GOP have a big push to register voters? Democrats have. I think with all the investigations of various types, it's mostly been Republicans that were caught cheating.

Wow...but I thought the GOP was blaming Stacey Abrams for getting people registered to vote, so I hope they DO investigate it...and find that potential votes for a Democrat were shredded. It sounds bad, but did the GOP have a big push to register voters? Democrats have. I think with all the investigations of various types, it's mostly been Republicans that were caught cheating.
Doesn't matter who is caught.

All the hanky panky was in dem high population cities.

Az stats showed more dem then gop bogus votes....ha ha ha.

Doesn't matter who is caught.

All the hanky panky was in dem high population cities.

Az stats showed more dem then gop bogus votes....ha ha ha.

But it was likely Republicans doing the shredding. And the hanky panky was election officials shredding voter registration forms. And those wiley Democrats in metro Atlanta were pushing HARD on voter registration. One way to insure that Georgia goes red again would be to reduce the number of new voters.

Side note...it didn't help Trump's cause when he was spouting off several months before the election about the fraud of mail in voting. Wish I could find the article, but GOP officials said that there were fewer mail votes in the general election than in the primary, and one of their concerns was that Republicans who would have voted by mail in the primary were afraid to in the general election because Trump was saying it wasn't a good way to vote. Combine a pandemic and fear of getting sick to their thinking that "Georgia is reliably red and has never been swing state, and it may have cost them the election . In other words...Trump and his big mouth may have cost him the election in Georgia. HE'll hever admit that though. One thing about Trump - he never admits a mistake.

But it was likely Republicans doing the shredding. And the hanky panky was election officials shredding voter registration forms. And those wiley Democrats in metro Atlanta were pushing HARD on voter registration. One way to insure that Georgia goes red again would be to reduce the number of new voters.

Side note...it didn't help Trump's cause when he was spouting off several months before the election about the fraud of mail in voting. Wish I could find the article, but GOP officials said that there were fewer mail votes in the general election than in the primary, and one of their concerns was that Republicans who would have voted by mail in the primary were afraid to in the general election because Trump was saying it wasn't a good way to vote. Combine a pandemic and fear of getting sick to their thinking that "Georgia is reliably red and has never been swing state, and it may have cost them the election . In other words...Trump and his big mouth may have cost him the election in Georgia. HE'll hever admit that though. One thing about Trump - he never admits a mistake.
So here we are 10 months into the Biden Experiment, 12 months past the election and you still have the orange boogeyman haunting you in your dreams.

I still stand by complete forensic audits wherever requested, and the results investigated for election law violations, no matter who is involved. I still say, democrats should welcome this with open arms to prove to the country there was no hanky panky, but they wig out and take all legal maneuvers to prevent it.

"Nothing to see here"

So here we are 10 months into the Biden Experiment, 12 months past the election and you still have the orange boogeyman haunting you in your dreams.

I still stand by complete forensic audits wherever requested, and the results investigated for election law violations, no matter who is involved. I still say, democrats should welcome this with open arms to prove to the country there was no hanky panky, but they wig out and take all legal maneuvers to prevent it.

"Nothing to see here"

Nope...just saying that the only ones who have PROOF of cheating likely caught Republicans cheating.

Kinda hard....from the article: The applications in question had no party affiliation because Georgia voters do not register by party.

Canvass Florida finds ‘potentially’ 1.5 million phantom votes in 2020…​

location%2F5HLtqzYy0lCruHBEAyFP%2Fimages%2F06f5f2dd-2b99-43ce-98fd-98092ea911fc.jpeg

https://www.defendflorida.org/canvassing

Latest posts