Erection Fraud

P. REZ

Veteran
Apr 16, 2008
PHX
So you are the only union thug who didn't care while all your lefty comrades were sitting around drooling over everything Trump.
Yeah...right.....left truths perpetuated by all the left wing websites.....all the while the truth was on the right wing trash websites you love so dearly.
Again, stop watching the trash, your brain is warped.

P. REZ

Veteran
Apr 16, 2008
PHX
I watched the lefty trash websites and democrat sources for some four years now. They have been found out to be incompetent liars and you supported them.

Much laughing at you now.

You can't handle the truth.
Lol, you’re one sad example of what’s wrong in America. What’s really sad is y’all think you’re right. What’s happening with audit in AZ? Exactly what I said, nothing. Are you a Qanon foolower too?

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Lol, you’re one sad example of what’s wrong in America. What’s really sad is y’all think you’re right. What’s happening with audit in AZ? Exactly what I said, nothing. Are you a Qanon foolower too?

I see you're having trouble addressing the truth of the left and the democrats proven lies about Trump.

Red Herring​

This fallacy consists in diverting attention from the real issue by focusing instead on an issue having only a surface relevance to the first.

Like I said before, all you bring to the table is personal attacks and merde.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Some websites exist for the sole purpose of generating hits and ad revenue. Spreading the truth is secondary at best.
You mean like CNN, MSNBC, Daily Kos, Moveon.org, Daily Beast, Huffpo, NYT, WAPO?

All lined up spreading the left wing lies about Trump. I thought Fox News Newsmax and Oann were the only ones that did that, according to P.Red.

Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
Spreading the “truth” by proxy doesn’t let you off the hook.
Just another sucker getting played.

Last edited:

P. REZ

Veteran
Apr 16, 2008
PHX
I see you're having trouble addressing the truth of the left and the democrats proven lies about Trump.

Like I said before, all you bring to the table is personal attacks and merde.
I’m not attacking you, that’s my position based on the crap you post from extreme right sites and the positions you take. What the hell do you know about proof. You went back and forth on the AZ audit and where did that go? Nowhere. As to your hero, he’s gone, move on.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Spending them”truth” by proxy doesn’t let you off the hook.
Just another sucker getting played.
Pavlov's Dog Wonder?

All this whining and crying about right wing news and the last four years of nonstop democrat fed horse crap about Trump, now the facts on those stories is turning out to be what it was in the first place, 'fake news'.

And you and so many others went for it hook, line and sinker.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
I’m not attacking you, that’s my position based on the crap you post from extreme right sites and the positions you take. What the hell do you know about proof. You went back and forth on the AZ audit and where did that go? Nowhere. As to your hero, he’s gone, move on.
Yet those 'extreme' right sites all along the last for years were posting facts from investigative sources countering the democrat fed lefty news sites about Trump......but as you love to put it 'lies...all lies'.

Looks like most of you on the left were the ones who got hoodwinked.

Everything on the AZ audits I posted was true and factual. Where it goes from there time will tell.

P. REZ

Veteran
Apr 16, 2008
PHX
Yet those 'extreme' right sites all along the last for years were posting facts from investigative sources countering the democrat fed lefty news sites about Trump......but as you love to put it 'lies...all lies'.

Looks like most of you on the left were the ones who got hoodwinked.

Everything on the AZ audits I posted was true and factual. Where it goes from there time will tell.
Lol, you double down, this is funny on one hand reading your garbage sources but on the other hand, wtf.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Lol, you double down, this is funny on one hand reading your garbage sources but on the other hand, wtf.
Hoodwinked by your party and their mouth pieces, like so many others on the left.

And claim you didn't give a rats ass. Haven't heard anything that funny in a long time.

All falling apart and you talk about 'right wing' sources.....who were right about your parties BS all along.

P. REZ

Veteran
Apr 16, 2008
PHX
Hoodwinked by your party and their mouth pieces, like so many others on the left.

And claim you didn't give a rats ass. Haven't heard anything that funny in a long time.

All falling apart and you talk about 'right wing' sources.....who were right about your parties BS all along.
Lol, wtf but you are funny. Talk about following a narrative. Try critical thinking, it’s not just words.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Lol, wtf but you are funny. Talk about following a narrative. Try critical thinking, it’s not just words.
Ah ha! It was critical thinking by the likes of Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Hillary, Schumer and the DNC fed propaganda machine news media that proved the right was correct all along.

The mushrooms on the left.........

P. REZ

Veteran
Apr 16, 2008
PHX
Ah ha! It was critical thinking by the likes of Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Hillary, Schumer and the DNC fed propaganda machine news media that proved the right was correct all along.

The mushrooms on the left.........
Look it up, learn it, because you don’t have it. Or continue to foolow.

Latest posts