Erection Fraud

Some websites exist for the sole purpose of generating hits and ad revenue. Spreading the truth is secondary at best.
You mean like CNN, MSNBC, Daily Kos, Moveon.org, Daily Beast, Huffpo, NYT, WAPO?

All lined up spreading the left wing lies about Trump. I thought Fox News Newsmax and Oann were the only ones that did that, according to P.Red.

Spreading the “truth” by proxy doesn’t let you off the hook.
Just another sucker getting played.

Last edited:
I see you're having trouble addressing the truth of the left and the democrats proven lies about Trump.

Like I said before, all you bring to the table is personal attacks and merde.
I’m not attacking you, that’s my position based on the crap you post from extreme right sites and the positions you take. What the hell do you know about proof. You went back and forth on the AZ audit and where did that go? Nowhere. As to your hero, he’s gone, move on.

Spending them”truth” by proxy doesn’t let you off the hook.
Just another sucker getting played.
Pavlov's Dog Wonder?

All this whining and crying about right wing news and the last four years of nonstop democrat fed horse crap about Trump, now the facts on those stories is turning out to be what it was in the first place, 'fake news'.

And you and so many others went for it hook, line and sinker.

I’m not attacking you, that’s my position based on the crap you post from extreme right sites and the positions you take. What the hell do you know about proof. You went back and forth on the AZ audit and where did that go? Nowhere. As to your hero, he’s gone, move on.
Yet those 'extreme' right sites all along the last for years were posting facts from investigative sources countering the democrat fed lefty news sites about Trump......but as you love to put it 'lies...all lies'.

Looks like most of you on the left were the ones who got hoodwinked.

Everything on the AZ audits I posted was true and factual. Where it goes from there time will tell.

Yet those 'extreme' right sites all along the last for years were posting facts from investigative sources countering the democrat fed lefty news sites about Trump......but as you love to put it 'lies...all lies'.

Looks like most of you on the left were the ones who got hoodwinked.

Everything on the AZ audits I posted was true and factual. Where it goes from there time will tell.
Lol, you double down, this is funny on one hand reading your garbage sources but on the other hand, wtf.

Lol, you double down, this is funny on one hand reading your garbage sources but on the other hand, wtf.
Hoodwinked by your party and their mouth pieces, like so many others on the left.

And claim you didn't give a rats ass. Haven't heard anything that funny in a long time.

All falling apart and you talk about 'right wing' sources.....who were right about your parties BS all along.

Hoodwinked by your party and their mouth pieces, like so many others on the left.

And claim you didn't give a rats ass. Haven't heard anything that funny in a long time.

All falling apart and you talk about 'right wing' sources.....who were right about your parties BS all along.
Lol, wtf but you are funny. Talk about following a narrative. Try critical thinking, it’s not just words.

Lol, wtf but you are funny. Talk about following a narrative. Try critical thinking, it’s not just words.
Ah ha! It was critical thinking by the likes of Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Hillary, Schumer and the DNC fed propaganda machine news media that proved the right was correct all along.

The mushrooms on the left.........

Ah ha! It was critical thinking by the likes of Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Hillary, Schumer and the DNC fed propaganda machine news media that proved the right was correct all along.

The mushrooms on the left.........
Look it up, learn it, because you don’t have it. Or continue to foolow.

Fulton County Election Board Votes To Fire Election Director After 2020 ‘Dysfunction’

Fulton County was the center of several nationally scrutinized errors and unfortunate events during the election, leading to allegations of election manipulation. The county has historically had trouble running smooth elections, prompting the state and county to agree that in 2020, Fulton County’s ballot canvassing on election day would be independently monitored by a state-appointed supervisor.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fult...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
What does this have to do with airlines? Isn't this an airline forum? Why are we discussing elections on an airline forum? Take it to your own FB or Parler. Oh, I forgot, Parler is gone!

Geez P. Rez, you’re all attacks with no facts. A real one-note Samba. Lol
Lol, pay attention. My facts are some foolowers continue to post extreme right links as their sources. What proof do you need on the election? Az. count? Trump lost, no election fraud, move on.