Erection Fraud

This entire forum is being highjacked by those who demand the rest of us put up with their brand of stupid. Did you get bounced off of Twitter and Facebook? Sick to death to the division in this country and in this forum. I came here to get away from stupid. Not to read more of it.

This entire forum is being highjacked by those who demand the rest of us put up with their brand of stupid. Did you get bounced off of Twitter and Facebook? Sick to death to the division in this country and in this forum. I came here to get away from stupid. Not to read more of it.
Good luck with your goals. This site is full of conspiracy nuts following extreme bs.

I don't believe anyone is forcing you to read these posts. You can participate or ignore.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Lol, post one conspiracy I posted. Hate to tell you this but the sane in this country are tired of y’alls conspiracy crapola. Time for a reality check.
bestservedcold said:

This entire forum is being highjacked by those who demand the rest of us put up with their brand of stupid.

He's talking to you too.

Translation, he’s going to continue to post crap and you can’t stop him.
As you obviously will too.

Lol, post one conspiracy I posted. Hate to tell you this but the sane in this country are tired of y’alls conspiracy crapola. Time for a reality check.
Your reality check is coming very very soon