Erection Fraud

Can you hear me now?

How are the dems doing without the evil Trump villain?

Kinda like to see Him run again....love to see whaat oppo research they can dig up now........LOL

Remember in 2020 when Trump said Biden was too old? That's how old Trump will be in 2024. But I do hope he runs. Because the GOP doesn't want him in 2024. Oh....they might want him to campaign for the GOP candidate, but if there is one thing both sides know about Trump is that he won't campaign for anyone else for the job he wants. Campaign for senators? Sure. Represenetatives - check. But somebody else for president - ain't gonna happen. And if there are enough supporters like you who show that love - he'll run as a third party candidate. Then the democrats could run a Golden Retriever and win.

Just a side note, but conservatives seem to value hard work and putting in the effort, but they don't seem to be able to complete the words "democrat" or "liberal" . Is this some type of laziness?

Just a side note, but conservatives seem to value hard work and putting in the effort, but they don't seem to be able to complete the words "democrat" or "liberal" . Is this some type of laziness?
More like loathing. Saying the whole word induces a gag reflex.

Can you hear me now?

How are the dems doing without the evil Trump villain?

Kinda like to see Him run again....love to see whaat oppo research they can dig up now........LOL
Lol, I think some of you need to take a break and think it through. Who said anything about trump? Other than you? There was nothing wrong with the election, figure it out.

The reaction from the left when forensic audits in swing states are mentioned is quite telling.

I think that the IRS could audit every single American in less time than it is taking Republicans to audit the election results of one county in Arizona.. Here's my take. - if the found something, they'd be all over the place with it. But....they are making a list...they are checking it twice...they are gonna find out who's naughty and nice. They tells me that they are looking for SOME WAY to claim that they proved Arizona was full of fraud. But they haven't quite found it.

Reactions: JREwing
I think that the IRS could audit every single American in less time than it is taking Republicans to audit the election results of one county in Arizona.. Here's my take. - if the found something, they'd be all over the place with it. But....they are making a list...they are checking it twice...they are gonna find out who's naughty and nice. They tells me that they are looking for SOME WAY to claim that they proved Arizona was full of fraud. But they haven't quite found it.
I'd wait and see......Like I said before, sure is a hell of a lot of counter press from the left over the issue of nothing happening.

I thought Beck was busy importing Muslims on special 4 engine 737s.
LOL...you have a FB account....LOL

dawg-dog.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SharoninSAT