Erection Fraud

No, Abbott saw the amount of fraud revealed in the Az forensic audit and ordered one for Texas. I expect more audits now.

No, the audits will expose the left for what they really are.
Lol again, AZ. state politics are run by the gop, but don’t let facts get in your way. If there’s any exposing going on, it’s how many of y’all are followers of the big liar.

Great counter. I think it’s time y’all moved on from the big lie.
Now you see why the dems want mail in voting.

WSJ:
‘Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.” That quote isn’t from President Trump, who criticized mail-in voting this week after Wisconsin Democrats tried and failed to change an election at the last minute into an exclusively mail-in affair. It’s the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III.
Suddenly, in 2020, he changes his mind....LOL

Lol again, AZ. state politics are run by the gop, but don’t let facts get in your way. If there’s any exposing going on, it’s how many of y’all are followers of the big liar.
Funny how, after your falling for the handcount BS, facts show ballot irregularities enough to flip the election, and you keep trying to deflect from the findings.

All you got?

Bwaa Haa Haaa

Funny how, after your falling for the handcount BS, facts show ballot irregularities enough to flip the election, and you keep trying to deflect from the findings.

All you got?

Bwaa Haa Haaa
Lol still, have you bothered to read anything relevant to the topic? The issues brought up have already been debunked. Really, stop following this nonsense and move forward.

No, Abbott saw the amount of fraud revealed in the Az forensic audit and ordered one for Texas. I expect more audits now.

No, the audits will expose the left for what they really are.
It's a waste of taxpayer money. Trump won by over half a million votes and no matter what they try to do, they aren't going to turn the major metro areas (read that as "income producing' ) from blue to red. Utter waste.

But let him spend Texans money so that the NEXT election, instead of winning by 500,000 votes, they can win by 500,017 votes.

It's a waste of taxpayer money. Trump won by over half a million votes and no matter what they try to do, they aren't going to turn the major metro areas (read that as "income producing' ) from blue to red. Utter waste.

But let him spend Texans money so that the NEXT election, instead of winning by 500,000 votes, they can win by 500,017 votes.
I'm not interested in turning over the election results, only showing lefts interference with the election process for all to see.

'Don't let a crisis go to waste'

Here's your problem....how do we know that their audit actually turned up anything? Imean....back in July they had turned up 250,000 illegal ballots...and in the course of 2 months that number was "adjusted downward" by 200,000. I'm not sure where you are getting your 55K number. I limited a google search to this week and found stuff like this:

Two of those articles say the audit found that Biden's votes were under counted.

A true audit should be conducted by an entity that has no predisposed position. The Arizona audit as not much more different than Arthur Andersons "audits" of Enron.
Hand count doesn't equate to a forensic audit finding something like 57,000 mail in ballot irregularities.
Dismiss that.

I'm not interested in turning over the election results, only showing lefts interference with the election process for all to see.

'Don't let a crisis go to waste'
Great. If he wants to prove that, then the person to pay for this is Donald T Rump and NOT the taxpayers of Texas. But Governor "no backbone" Abbott, has shown that he is not shy about using taxpayer money to fund his reelection. What's another few million?

If Trump is that adamant about it, then he should pony up the money HIMSELF.