Erection Fraud

All credible, sure won’t find on newsmax, oann or faux.
Ok, Gomer.......

gomer-surprise-gomer.gif

56,994 of those "irregularities" have been deemed inaccurate by the Arizona Secretary of State (A Republican with a backbone).

Republican with a backbone, Katie Hobbs:

Ballotpedia:

The current secretary of state is Katie Hobbs, a Democrat elected in 2018. She was sworn into office January 7, 2019

You need to quit using P.Rez's 'impeccable' sources.

Republican with a backbone, Katie Hobbs:

You need to quit using P.Rez's 'impeccable' sources.
I stand corrected. But a vast majority of those "ineligible ballots" were ones that were sent to a temporary address. You know...like a soldier in Afghanistan's parents address in Tuscon. They were accounted for. They found nothing wrong. Except in the mind of Donald T Rump. I cannot believe the hold that this imbecilic svengali has on so many people. IF Trump starts talking about UFO's and the second coming of Christ - run away.

I stand corrected. But a vast majority of those "ineligible ballots" were ones that were sent to a temporary address. You know...like a soldier in Afghanistan's parents address in Tuscon. They were accounted for. They found nothing wrong. Except in the mind of Donald T Rump. I cannot believe the hold that this imbecilic svengali has on so many people. IF Trump starts talking about UFO's and the second coming of Christ - run away.
Then there's those 5000 plus who voted twice.

Then there's those 5000 plus who voted twice.
What's your source for the 5,000? Heritage foundation only shows 1 for the 2020 election.

Kansas spent millions to purify the vote here. We nabbed 15 people and prosecuted 9. They were all Republicans and came from areas where there is a border state, so they voted once in Kansas on once in another state. 15. But I'm curious of the source of your 5,000 duplicate votes.

What's your source for the 5,000? Heritage foundation only shows 1 for the 2020 election.

Kansas spent millions to purify the vote here. We nabbed 15 people and prosecuted 9. They were all Republicans and came from areas where there is a border state, so they voted once in Kansas on once in another state. 15. But I'm curious of the source of your 5,000 duplicate votes.
maricopa-forensic.jpg

YOu cite something that has not been verified at all. Take a guy who is pro Trump and have him and his company "audit" an election...and lo and behold, they find 5,000 votes when Heritage only found 1. But it can be trusted....right.

Arizona should have politely declined the offer from Trumper Ninjas and had a non biased source conduct their "audit". As it is - it's like having Joe Isuzu telling you that it was fraught with fraud (but there's no way to get around the FACT that Biden won the state)

YOu cite something that has not been verified at all. Take a guy who is pro Trump and have him and his company "audit" an election...and lo and behold, they find 5,000 votes when Heritage only found 1. But it can be trusted....right.

Arizona should have politely declined the offer from Trumper Ninjas and had a non biased source conduct their "audit". As it is - it's like having Joe Isuzu telling you that it was fraught with fraud (but there's no way to get around the FACT that Biden won the state)
Don't know if you are aware.....the AG is going to look at the findings and determine if laws were broken.

Like I said, many times, it will be determined, one way or another.

You and your pal have major issues contemplating that outcome.

Don't know if you are aware.....the AG is going to look at the findings and determine if laws were broken.

Like I said, many times, it will be determined, one way or another.

You and your pal have major issues contemplating that outcome.
To get the outcome you desire would require Donald T Rump to review the documents and decide.