Erection Fraud

I thought about this overnight. I asked for a source for your 5,000 votes and you cited the cyberninja's audit. If a demand was made to Audit Maraicopa county and George Soros provided the funding and the staff to conduct the audit - would you accep
the findings of THEIR audit?
Serious questions.....Uh oh, spagetti'os

Thought it's been debunked.

“The Arizona Senate’s report that was released on Friday raises some serious questions regarding the 2020 election,” AG Brnovich said in a statement posted to the Attorney General’s office website. “Arizonans can be assured our office will conduct a thorough review of the information we receive.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ariz...lection-materials-releases-statement-on-audit

Last edited:

How Does the Voter Ballot Printing Company Fit Into the Arizona Audit Results?​

Is There a Georgia Election Fraud Connection?​

"According to RealClearInvestigations, (RCI) Fulton County poll manager Suzi Voyles testified she saw ballots marked for Joe Biden were suspiciously pristine and uniform while she was sorting through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November."

When Fulton County, Ga., poll manager Suzi Voyles sorted through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November, she noticed an alarmingly odd pattern of uniformity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden. One after another, the absentee votes contained perfectly filled-in ovals for Biden — except that each of the darkened bubbles featured an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil.
Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes.

In short, the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.

“All of them were strangely pristine,” said Voyles, who said she’d never seen anything like it in her 20 years monitoring elections in Fulton County, which includes much of Atlanta.
Robin Hall, a certified Fulton County recount observer, also testified she witnessed a number of boxes of absentee ballots marked100% for Biden” that appeared to be “perfectly filled out as if they were pre-printed with the presidential candidate selected.”
She stated: “They did not look like a person had filled this out at home. All of them looked alike.”
Judy Aube also worked at the World Congress Center on Nov. 14 where she observed the same thing: “suspicious batches” of mail-in ballots for Biden whose markings appeared identical, as if they had been duplicated by a machine and not filled out by a voter at home.
Barbara Hartman, another election official auditor, also doubted the authenticity of absentee ballots she handled that she said were never folded, as would normally be the case for ballots returned in an envelope by mail or dropped in a box. “The absentee ballots looked as though they had just come from a fresh stack,” she swore in her affidavit. “I could not observe any creases in the ballots and [it] did not seem like they were folded and put into envelopes or mailed out.”
Also, “The majority of the mail-in ballots that I reviewed contained suspicious black perfectly bubbled markings for Biden,” Hartman stated, adding that “they looked as if they were stamped.”
https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/09/...g-company-fit-into-the-arizona-audit-results/

"According to RealClearInvestigations, (RCI) Fulton County poll manager Suzi Voyles testified she saw ballots marked for Joe Biden were suspiciously pristine and uniform while she was sorting through a large stack of mail-in ballots last November."

https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/09/...g-company-fit-into-the-arizona-audit-results/
In Conspiracyville, anything is possible. Hell...there were even references to Hugo Chavez.. Did you see where Rudy said he got much of his "evidence" from Facebook?

The Blue Ribbon Cyber Ninjas couldn’t find fraud in Arizona. A no fraud connection to Georgia is a good possibility.

Lol

Experts on cyber ninja audit in AZ.

Last edited:
I see the left is still into ramping up attacks against the audit.

If it's all BS, it will die on its own, without any assistance from the dems propaganda machines.

If you ignore it, it will go away.......dems do it all the time when caught breaking the rules and/or law.

They can't help themselves here.

They are worried.

I see the left is still into ramping up attacks against the audit.

If it's all BS, it will die on its own, without any assistance from the dems propaganda machines.

If you ignore it, it will go away.......dems do it all the time when caught breaking the rules and/or law.

They can't help themselves here.

They are worried.
Lol, no, it won’t die because you have followers of fake bs like you. That’s what concerns me is that so many are following nonsense.

Lol, no, it won’t die because you have followers of fake bs like you. That’s what concerns me is that so many are following nonsense.
Fake news isn't screaming against it at the top of their lungs.

Ignore the story and it will go away.

Ask Governor Blackface and many others.

Dem's never attack a story unless it implicates them......Ha Ha Ha