Erection Fraud

I bet you wet your pants over Trump Russia, Steele Dossier, Michael Flynn, Trump Ukraine (but looked the other way on sleepy Joe)....Mueller...need I go on?

All democrat truths......

Any comment?
Lol, my comment is I didn’t give a rat’s ass on that crap for either.

Yea, real funny stuff.
So you are the only union thug who didn't care while all your lefty comrades were sitting around drooling over everything Trump.
Yeah...right.....left truths perpetuated by all the left wing websites.....all the while the truth was on the right wing trash websites you love so dearly.

Last edited:
So you are the only union thug who didn't care while all your lefty comrades were sitting around drooling over everything Trump.
Yeah...right.....left truths perpetuated by all the left wing websites.....all the while the truth was on the right wing trash websites you love so dearly.
Again, stop watching the trash, your brain is warped.

I watched the lefty trash websites and democrat sources for some four years now. They have been found out to be incompetent liars and you supported them.

Much laughing at you now.

You can't handle the truth.
Lol, you’re one sad example of what’s wrong in America. What’s really sad is y’all think you’re right. What’s happening with audit in AZ? Exactly what I said, nothing. Are you a Qanon foolower too?

Lol, you’re one sad example of what’s wrong in America. What’s really sad is y’all think you’re right. What’s happening with audit in AZ? Exactly what I said, nothing. Are you a Qanon foolower too?

I see you're having trouble addressing the truth of the left and the democrats proven lies about Trump.

Red Herring​

This fallacy consists in diverting attention from the real issue by focusing instead on an issue having only a surface relevance to the first.

Like I said before, all you bring to the table is personal attacks and merde.