Erection Fraud

So with that said, you admitted I am not an extreme right person.....never having gone there to see.
Huh? The stuff you post is extreme right garbage, so yes, you are extreme right in your beliefs. Like I said, try researching your go to sites.

More liberal than you think.....critical thinkers don't judge books by their covers.

You have any idea why I posted that parler link?
Lol, haven’t seen anything but extreme right in any post of yours.

As to your parler question, because you’re not liberal?

Last edited:
Lol, haven’t seen anything but extreme right in any post of yours.

As to your parler question, because you’re not liberal?
Try Diva made a claim parler was gone....I had heard that before, I looked it up. They were wrong.

Tell me about my extreme right posts....LOL

Asked you about lefty media coverage of Trump Russia, Steele Dossier, Ukraine....all falling apart now, and all you have was 'I could give a rats ass'.

Sweet...not what I asked, no comment on the non right wing extremist media and their failings.....??

I did notice, you have an extreme propensity for going full red herring when hit with facts.

Try Diva made a claim parler was gone....I had heard that before, I looked it up. They were wrong.

Tell me about my extreme right posts....LOL

Asked you about lefty media coverage of Trump Russia, Steele Dossier, Ukraine....all falling apart now, and all you have was 'I could give a rats ass'.

Sweet...not what I asked, no comment on the non right wing extremist media and their failings.....??

I did notice, you have an extreme propensity for going full red herring when hit with facts.
You never post facts, that’s the issue. You won’t research your crap sources. Try again.

You never post facts, that’s the issue. You won’t research your crap sources. Try again.
Goes full red herring once again, totally dodges the original question.
1638242156174.png

You made a claim, now provide support for your accusation, or go away.
Research your crap right extreme sources. Parler, federalist, etc. are garbage
Go away little boy.....Can't support your accusation now, can you. Another Red Herring.....baked or fried?

Critical Stinker......
Lol, go to your favorite search engine and type in your favorite sites bias one by one, or continue to be an uninformed extreme right poster.

Research your crap right extreme sources. Parler, federalist, etc. are garbage

Lol, go to your favorite search engine and type in your favorite sites bias one by one, or continue to be an uninformed extreme right poster.
Little boy, critical stinker can't prove his accusation.....poor baby.

Still can't address your original accusation.....my my, thought you were the hot swazoo.

Little boy, critical stinker can't prove his accusation.....poor baby.

Still can't address your original accusation.....my my, thought you were the hot swazoo.
Lol, and the ignorant extreme right delldud can’t look up his crap sources and figure out why he looks so foolish.