Everything in POLITICS and LIFE is TIMING !

I'd say too many have died-and will die- but maybe that's just me.
Treatments in the early stages of the pandemic helped kill many infected. The treatment protocols have now changed drastically since then. The ventilator turned out to be a death sentence. Now it's steroids to stop the inflammation. Granted, in the early stages, it was learn by doing, but many died due to ignorance of how to best treat the virus.

I don't disagree, but case counts are on an almost vertical trajectory. With death counts being a trailing metric, things aren't lookin' good.

Overwhelming majority of those previous deaths came from blue states who allowed the infected to run rampant in convalescent homes.

Go figure.

You want to have a chance to live, gtfo out of said blue states.

I don't disagree, but case counts are on an almost vertical trajectory. With death counts being a trailing metric, things aren't lookin' good.
Many aren't even aware of being infected.....most getting positives are younger. My doctor won't even use the tests they are doing, she said they pop falsies all the time. Baron was positive, then he wasn't.....made me think of what she said.

Many aren't even aware of being infected.....most getting positives are younger. My doctor won't even use the tests they are doing, she said they pop falsies all the time. Baron was positive, then he wasn't.....made me think of what she said.

No kidding.

Remember the hysterics about colleges?

Out of 70,000+ positive reported COVID-19 cases on Universities: 3 hospitalizations 0 deaths

Ejlrw5-MUc-AAj-Pty.jpg

No kidding.

Remember the hysterics about colleges?

Out of 70,000+ positive reported COVID-19 cases on Universities: 3 hospitalizations 0 deaths

Ejlrw5-MUc-AAj-Pty.jpg
These spikes, for one thing, are somewhat due to schools and colleges, partly. The other is lackadaisical mask protocols by people. I see it daily everywhere I go.
Spikes are similar in nature to the holiday spikes. We can work and at the same time be careful....but that is the problem

230,000 plus dead, a thousand more every day.

lame explanations won’t fix that.
And how many people die everyday of car wrecks, heart attacks, cancer or yearly from the common flu? We don't hear about that though! It's all numbers. 400,000 people die a year around the world from just falls!

You should change your name to "Dog Blunder" because you are obviously fixated on just Covid #'s.

It is a nasty virus and I know a few here have gotten it.

However the efforts to exploit it is ridiculous. A little perspective is needed.

Screenshot-7.png

Nope . I just remember the last time a vaccine was fast tracked. You don't have to be an infectious disease expert to notice that a lot of people died from a fast tracked vaccine.

Oh i see, then for all our benefit. Please don't take it. Do not take any of them. Ever.

heh

Latest posts

Back