Ex-ceo's Take Costs Us Airways $6.3 Million

Wolf/Gangwal/Nagin 35 mil to leave plus the other compensation while here.

Wolf came here as our savior, and pointed us on the road we are on. He did far more damage that Dave.

Finish or Ignore said:
Wolf/Gangwal/Nagin 35 mil to leave plus the other compensation while here.

Wolf came here as our savior, and pointed us on the road we are on. He did far more damage that Dave.
[post="252312"][/post]​
"Accountability" is not in a CEO's or V/P's dictionary, or contract. It's only for the "little people". That's why these slugs bounce from one "Jack Pot" to another, with no idea on how to make things better. The "Old Buddy System" still lives. It's no longer the "Who is best for the company?" attitude. It's " How much can I get for me and my buddies"? All you need anymore is a title (CEO), and you qualify for running any Company. One day you're running a rent a car business or an investment company, next day an Airline. What a Joke! Yea! a bad joke, with thousands of workers jobs being lost to the greedy and inexperienced on top.

acfconnect said:
"Accountability" is not in a CEO's or V/P's dictionary, or contract. It's only for the "little people". That's why these slugs bounce from one "Jack Pot" to another, with no idea on how to make things better. The "Old Buddy System" still lives. It's no longer the "Who is best for the company?" attitude. It's " How much can I get for me and my buddies"? All you need anymore is a title (CEO), and you qualify for running any Company. One day you're running a rent a car business or an investment company, next day an Airline. What a Joke! Yea! a bad joke, with thousands of workers jobs being lost to the greedy and inexperienced on top.
[post="252388"][/post]​
Oh yea!.....Wolf & Gang never really ran an airline. They just shut them down and filled their pockets.