Executive Consultant?

High Speed Steel said:
Bob, I appreciate you taking part in the "amfa Kool-Aide Challenge". I do have questions regarding the employment of McCormick as Executive Consultant, and Delle listed as Consultant with NW Airlines. This listing of employment capacity lists McCormick as Superior in respect to authority...!

Who's in charge of amfa, Bob...?

With the information provided by McCormick in the interview it suggest's that McCormick has more control over this association than one once thought. There are pointed questions that would only be afforded to someone of power over an association. And the answers provided by McCormick, reflect that he is an individual who possess the power of authority over this amfa association...! He claims to "Manage the Business of the amfa"...!
.......Help me out here Bob...... Just Curious..... B)

--------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="170231"][/post]​

I still have not seen anything. Where can I find this employee list and what interview are you talking about?

O.K. Bob, I guess I can try and be a good sport, and guide you to some information for you to "Spew some Blue on".....Click Here ;)

----------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
O.K. Bob, I guess I can try and be a good sport, and guide you to some information for you to "Spew some Blue on".....Click Here ;)
----------------------------------
[post="170690"][/post]​

I meant a real source not some TWU propaganda site.

Bob Owens said:
I meant a real source not some TWU propaganda site.
[post="170826"][/post]​

Bob, For your information. The site I refered you to is supported by more than just the TWU. There are other Unions on board with this site, and supportive of the message that displays the misfortunes of those represented by the amfa...!

"Oh Yeah", I almost forgot. There is also the support of the Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO. Which the Transport Workers Union is a member along with other Unions, and Associations recognized by the AFL-CIO. There are many educational sites and access to information for the "Charles Taylor Award"...!!!

It would be an honest guess of a "sane individual", that this site holds credibillity and accountability....Only a "Fool" would dismiss credible information...!!! :blink:

......So Bob are you that "Fool", or will you consider visiting the site again? Here is another chance for you....Click Here ;)

----------------------------------------

HSS, when AA asks for our pension(this is a fact),are you gonna vote yes again? Will you fight or will you run? Have you ever stood for anything but yourself?

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
HSS, when AA asks for our pension(this is a fact),are you gonna vote yes again? Will you fight or will you run? Have you ever stood for anything but yourself?
[post="171050"][/post]​

Princess, I will tell you that I am through with concessions...!!!! If you think I like what we have been put through any more than yourself, than you are wrong! Even our ATD director Jim Little, has said that we are through with concessions...!

I am however still unwavering on my belief that the option to choose the concessionary contract was the correct course of action. It is evident with the financial condition of the industry that if you have the option of "Avoiding Bankruptcy", it should be heavily considered. Because so far, it has prooven to be the right choice...!

Again, to answer your question on the prospect of any additonal concessions my vote will be "Hell No"... :angry:

------------------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:

That was pretty funny. You said that that was a credible site and it has true info? You are either real stupid, or a liar. So which is it?

"Princess, I will tell you that I am through with concessions...!!!! If you think I like what we have been put through any more than yourself, than you are wrong! Even our ATD director Jim Little, has said that we are through with concessions...!"

hss, news flash. jim little is a liar. You don't like going through what we are currently going through then how do you feel about little lying to us all?

hss, news flash. jim little is a liar. You don't like going through what we are currently going through then how do you feel about little lying to us all?
[post="171199"][/post]​
[/quote]

Ken, Thank you for participating in this thread. At times there has been some deviance from its topic, but that is ok.

How about it ken, care to take the "amfa kool-aide challenge"?....See Below ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be some speculation out there about McCormick and Delle being employed at NWA into management positions. Word has it that McCormick is listed as Executive Consultant and Delle as Consultant. Has McCormick risen above Delle in the ranks of the amfa? Has there been "Golden Parachutes" awarded to these two fellas? I was under the impression that McCormick was not an amfa member but his signature on the contracts was only an "Honor bestowed upon him"! Does he now execute authority over amfa since he is listed as the Executive Consultant?........Really, What's the deal?????

--------------------------------

HSS; I addressed your challenge, when are you or any other TWU supporters going to address the posts I have on Mechanics pay vs CPI or TWU getting $3.1 million a year from the company?

I hear the company created a new pay class called UBI, is that true?

You claim that Delle and McCormick are on NWA payroll but I still have not seen anything. I gave some logical reasons as to why they might be (pass travel, access to the ramp, etc. Did they actually accept a salary from the company, and how much?

But can you explain the $3.1 billion that the company claimed it pays to the TWU? Can you explain why the company was paying Bobby Gless, a full time International rep since Jan 1 2003 well into 2004, in fact it was only stoped after I started posting the fact that his dues were being paid through company payroll deduction? According to the JFK SEction Chairman they removed Gless from the station headcount at the same time. Can you explain why Gless was not reported on the TWUs LM-2?According to Gless, in sworn testimony he was getting $120,000 a year, since he was not on the LM-2 all of it must have been from the company.

Bob Owens said:
HSS; I addressed your challenge, when are you or any other TWU supporters going to address the posts I have on Mechanics pay vs CPI or TWU getting $3.1 million a year from the company?

Are they?

Is it?

But can you explain the $3.1 billion that the company claimed it pays to the TWU?

Oh! its billion now.... :blink:

I've been reading your claims but still don't see any proof. Will you post something concerning the 3.1 million/billion?
[post="171207"][/post]​

Bob Owens said:

You claim that Delle and McCormick are on NWA payroll but I still have not seen anything. I gave some logical reasons as to why they might be (pass travel, access to the ramp, etc. Did they actually accept a salary from the company, and how much?

But can you explain the $3.1 billion that the company claimed it pays to the TWU? Can you explain why the company was paying Bobby Gless, a full time International rep since Jan 1 2003 well into 2004, in fact it was only stoped after I started posting the fact that his dues were being paid through company payroll deduction? According to the JFK SEction Chairman they removed Gless from the station headcount at the same time. Can you explain why Gless was not reported on the TWUs LM-2?According to Gless, in sworn testimony he was getting $120,000 a year, since he was not on the LM-2 all of it must have been from the company.
[post="171207"][/post]​

Hey Bob, this is all explained real easily...

"COMPANY UNION" receives "COMPANY PAY".

What part of bed partner union don't you understand?

Decision 2004 said:
Hey Bob, this is all explained real easily...

"COMPANY UNION" receives "COMPANY PAY".

What part of bed partner union don't you understand?
[post="171300"][/post]​

McCormick Advisory Group
AMFA is a Subsidiary Of

Kevin McCormick on September 12, 2003 admits his current income from AMFA is $800,000 if successful at organizing AA, McCormicks total per year will be over $1.3 Million!

The McCormick Advisory Group, Inc, also known as MAG, is a Laconia, New Hampshire association management company. According to a Dun & Bradstreet Business Information Report, Kevin F. McCormick founded MAG in 1988. McCormick is the President and Chief Executive of MAG. Carolyn McCormick, probably his wife, is listed as the company’s secretary. She does not work for MAG, but is employed by the Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia. No other officers are listed. The company is 100% owned by the McCormicks. MAG is a for-profit corporation. According to D&B, The McCormick Group was started in 1988 and was officially incorporated in 1990. (Elsewhere, McCormick has said the business was started in 1987.) It maintains a good credit rating. D&B estimates that the company has 18 employees, including Kevin McCormick. MAG is located in a 5,000 square foot rental space in a building in the

Central business area of Laconia. MAG provides office, management and administrative services to homeowners associations. More recently it has claimed unions as clients.

MAG’s address is 67 Water Street, Laconia, New Hampshire. That is the same mailing address that the so-called Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association uses. It is also the address of the Professional Flight Attendants Association (PFAA), the American Independent Cockpit Alliance (AICA, a group that is attempting to raid the Allied Pilots Association at American Airlines) and Allied Ground Workers (who is attempting to organize the Fleet Service Clerks at US Airways). This is because MAG is the “administrative service providerâ€￾ for all these organizations. According to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, McCormick was a financial analyst at Polaroid who took early retirement at age 30. He moved to Laconia and started MAG as a company that provided services for property association clients. As of 2001 he was said to have 25 property associations as clients.

The Star-Tribune article goes on to detail how McCormick got involved with labor clients. One of his property association clients was also a Delta pilot. The pilot was involved in an unsuccessful attempt to unseat ALPA at Delta with an independent union. He asked for McCormick’s help. Even though the raid was unsuccessful, it brought MAG to the attention of O.V. Delle-Femine. Dell-Femine was the head of AMFA, which at that time represented no one and was for the most part a one-person organization surviving on voluntary contributions. Delle-Femine was busy raiding the IAM at United. Dell-Femine approached McCormick and asked for help according to the Star-Tribune. McCormick is quoted as saying:

None of these start-up groups had any money. I funded it because I believed in what They were doing. If the dues began to flow in, I would ask them to cover my out-of-Pocket expenses.

O.V. Delle-Femine and Kevin McCormick are Employee's of NWA!!

View attachment 1836

NWA Employee Information

Employee Number: 297408

Last Name: Delle-Femine
First Name: O. V.

Station Assigned: MSP
Job Position: Consultant

Seniority Date: 07 Dec 01

Employee Number: 297407

Last Name: McCormick
First Name: Kevin

Station Assigned: MSPA
Job Position: Executive Consultant

Seniority Date: 04 Nov 02

I want you to look at who is the Executive Consultant assigned to corporate hedquarters, and who is just the Consultant!

Note picture of Delle is made up!

Sonny Hall and Jim Little are listed as Northwest Management employees also on this same list :shock: . Why didn't you post that Snake :p ? The picture of Delle is made up? I think the websites AMFANUTS and THE-MECHANIC.NET are ALL made up TOO! :angry: :down:

Hey Strake,

Explain something,

If the TWU is superior, and AMFA sucks so bad, why is there NOT a mad dash to sign TWU cards and request a representation dispute investigation by the NMB?

It seems to me that when the members decide, they stick with AMFA. It is only when members are denied the ballot does the TWU/IAM prevail.

You can post all the IAM, TWU, AFL-CIO crap you want, but I find it phenominal that not one AMFA represented group of Mechanics seek to change unions, assuming that even half of this crap you post has merit.

Something just doesn't add up.

Can you explain, in your own words, why this is fact?

Back