Executive Stock Payout

Apr 29, 2003
www.usaviation.com
US Airways’ filings on August 4th, 2003 with the SEC.
The filings are located at the below link:
http://investor.usairways.com/edgar.cfm?dtype=yes

David N. Siegel, President and CEO
Class A Preferred Stock ... 720,000
Common Stock ... 1,080,000

Elizabeth K. Lanier, Executive VP, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel
Class A Preferred Stock ... 120,000
Common Stock ... 180,000

Neal S. Cohen, Executive VP, Finance and CFO
Class A Preferred Stock ... 240,000
Common Stock ... 360,000

Alan W. Crellin, Executive VP, Operations
Common Stock ... 180,000

N. Bruce Ashby, Senior VP, Alliances & President of US Airways Express
Class A Preferred Stock ... 60,000
Common Stock ... 90,000

B. Ben Baldanza, Senior VP, Marketing and Planning
Class A Preferred Stock ... 40,848
Common Stock ... 180,000

Christopher L. Chiames, Senior VP, Corporate Affairs
Common Stock ... 90,000

Jerrold A. Glass, Senior VP, Employee Relations
Class A Preferred Stock ... 120,000
Common Stock ... 180,000

John Prestifilippo, Senior VP, Maintenance
Common Stock ... 90,000

Anita P. Beier, Senior VP, Controller
Class A Preferred Stock ... 24,000
Common Stock ... 36,000

Corporate Snapshot
US AIRWAYS GROUP INC CL A (OTCBB:USALA)
Latest Quote

Last: 11.000
Close: 11.000
High: 0.000
Low: 0.000
Open:
Change: +0.00
Volume: 0

Bid: 17.000
Ask: 24.000
Bid/Ask: 200 / 200

52 Wk High: 26.000
52 Wk Low: 1.400
%Change: 0.0%

Market Cap: N/A
Price/Sales: N/A
EPS: $0.00
P/E Ratio: N/A

Looks like SOMEONE has some stock to trade. Wouldn't be us since we've been issued NOTHING. Must be the management.
They will probably wait until it's at a buck and a half a share and issue it to us at seven (lots of taxes...no return)!

A320 Driver
14.gif

Ummmmm..... class action lawsuit? SEC investigation?

Or will it simply be another case of The Golden Rule? "Those with the Gold make the Rules...."

Oh well, I've got my 47 cent ESOP cashout check framed and hanging on the wall!

-Airlineorphan

----------------
On 8/11/2003 7:28:04 PM Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Alan W. Crellin, Executive VP, Operations
Common Stock ... 180,000

B. Ben Baldanza, Senior VP, Marketing and Planning
Class A Preferred Stock ... 40,848
Common Stock ... 180,000

----------------
These two jokers are the laugh of the industry not to mention a huge drain on U's bottom line. Good ol' Al believes the sun rises and sets as he let's it and his ego writes checks he can't cover. If there were an entry in any book for the worlds worst manager of people it would have his mug printed next to it. It's guys like him that are what's wrong with U.
Hey Al.....we know you monitor these boards so here's a suggestion. Break out some more of that iron fist and rule away! Pretty soon you'll be ruling over a cast of none which even you're more than capable of handling.
As for BBB.....oh I just don't have the words to go on....someone help me out here!

These senior executives all have the propensity to be instant millionaires if they sell their stock tomorrow. And it they do, they will have to report it and will know it.

I am amazed at this, truly.

Al want's Kiosk usage 60% system wide. It ain't going to happen. The customers prefer human interaction. Replace the Kiosk with user friendly agents. I think the lack of leadership in the company starts with Al. Maybe a change is in order...We need leaders not bosses. They just don't get it at the Crystal Palace.

----------------
On 8/13/2003 11:52:24 AM OldGuyinPA wrote:

Al want's Kiosk usage 60% system wide. It ain't going to happen. The customers prefer human interaction. Replace the Kiosk with user friendly agents. I think the lack of leadership in the company starts with Al. Maybe a change is in order...We need leaders not bosses. They just don't get it at the Crystal Palace.

----------------
I want short lines!!!!!

Well, it must be nice to have MONEY......

Sept 7th the station i work at goes mainline express and they will pay us top workers $13.00 per hour to work there.

I know i won't be able to buy stock let alone pay bills.

I hope this SO=CALLED TOP SCUM BAGS LIVE REALLY NICE (not) AND SLEEP REALLY BAD AT NIGHT.

The STRESS level at my home and others i work with is really bad.

Thanks to mismanagement other station will follow
this companys great (not) plan to down size stations and destroy EMPLOYEES LIVES that make up this company.

Also,give passengers away to other carriers.
Which we are GREAT at doing.

Well,Dave Siegel thanks for what you are doing.

Thanks for destroying FAMILIES AND THERE LIVELYHOOD.

SENDING PASSENGERS TO OTHER AIRLINES...

enjoy (not) your stock and we will not enjoy are pay and rising cost on benefits...

CHAPTER 11 HERE I COME...

WHO WILL BAIL ME OUT....

DAVE AND BONNER...NOTTTTTTTTTT

AirplaneFan said:
<DIV></DIV>
<P>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>----------------<BR>On 8/13/2003 11:52:24 AM OldGuyinPA wrote:<BR><BR>Al want's Kiosk usage 60% system wide. It ain't going to happen. The customers prefer human interaction. Replace the Kiosk with user friendly agents. I think the lack of leadership in the company starts with Al. Maybe a change is in order...We need leaders not bosses. They just don't get it at the Crystal Palace.<BR><BR>----------------</P>
<P>I want short lines!!!!!</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P></P>
:ph34r:
No you dont. The company thinks that passengers enjoy long lines and that it makes U look popular. That is why they want you to stand in either a long kiosk line (which time spent in line is dictated by another passengers timliness at the kiosk) or you can stand in the other long line (as there is only one agent handling both first class ckin and coach. This also dependant on the nature of the passengers particular needs and the agents skill level or lack there of.
They'll definately keep those lines a flowin' with the influx of new talent at the expressed stations.
Pretty soon, it'll level out. :huh: