Exporting America?

Feb 14, 2004
Check this out, having trouble with the link. So visit Lou dobbs.com and click on Exporting America.

-------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Check this out, having trouble with the link. So visit Lou dobbs.com and click on Exporting America.

-------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="181286"][/post]​

Let me give you a little ‘perspective’ (From My World) into this “My Union is Better Than Your Union†bullshit.

First of all, the AFL-CIO unions are not even unionized in and amongst themselves!!!

When one ‘membership’ allows/encourages another affiliated membership to cross a picket line because of their ‘internal politics’, what the hell is that?

What ‘union’ would even allow an article allowing ‘Union Members’ to cross a picket line!!!

All of us have seen the minor ‘bitching’ of our AMFA membership but at least we will not cross a picket line of ‘ANY’ unionized labor picket line (regardless of AFL/CIO affiliation) wherein the AFL/CIO lackeys will cross if it is in ‘their’ best interest to do so.

You AFL/CIO suck asses can continue your ‘race to the bottom’ but I will not be involved in your copulation.

JMHO & PO
:shock: UT

High Speed Steel said:
UAL Tech, Maybe you should try a warm cup of milk and go to bed :p
[post="182886"][/post]​

Non Reply.
As is expected.

UT

Back