F/A Hiring

Sep 13, 2006
Washington, DC
Visit site
I know Delta is recruiting for flight attendants who speak a second language at the moment. Any word on when they might hire for non-language qualified flight attendants again? Do you have F/As on furlough -- does any DAL F/A out there think you are short of F/As? What is the word on the streets?

Thanks!

All Delta F/A's have been recalled and they have already posted once internally for F/A's that are not language qualified and rumor has it they will post again...We lost several people in our station to inflight who were language qualified and they said that there is a desperate need for non-language F/A's...seems alot of the language F/A's are covering domestic trips...

Depends on the language - Mostly JFK and ATL but they are looking for Spanish at LAX and French at CVG...when they post non-language F/A positions they have been for JFK...

So, for now the only non-language F/A hiring is done internally? Man, I hope they start hiring from outside again soon. If you hear anything about outside hiring, please post and let me know!

Latest posts

Back