F-I-R-E All Chicago Teachers !

"CRY Me a RIVER"..(that was an old song from long ago)..all you Union Haters.

First off, only an Imbecile would suggest firing "25,000" workers in such a vital position.
(Come to think of it, it WAS an IMBECILE Who made the suggestion) !

The Union must, and WILL be the LAST one to Blink. This in turn will send a STRONG message to Unions across the country to Grow a Pair of BALLS ! (Are you listening you TWU AMT's in Tulsa Okie-homa) ??

Lets see if the teachers stick by you, when your union sells you out. Gone are the times when all unions stuck by each other and supported each other in someway. Now it's every man or union for themselves. The teachers union(s) are the most powerful unions in the USA. In all hierarchies there are those that matter and those who don't. Whatever happens with a teacher's union, won't happen in most others, because your shop stupid is sleeping with the company.

Don't believe me? Talk to me after your next contract, or do you want to hear about mine?

Lets see if the teachers stick by you, when your union sells you out. Gone are the times when all unions stuck by each other and supported each other in someway. Now it's every man or union for themselves. The teachers union(s) are the most powerful unions in the USA. In all hierarchies there are those that matter and those who don't. Whatever happens with a teacher's union, won't happen in most others, because your shop stupid is sleeping with the company.

Don't believe me? Talk to me after your next contract, or do you want to hear about mine?

Hey, If rebuilding Organized Labor in the USA is done First via teachers unions nationwide, than GO for IT. Next stop NYC, or perhaps LA. Either way it becomes a good snow-ball effect for an All American segment thats been too long in decline.

Old saying.....'Can't stand the Heat ($$)..get out of the Kitchen' or...'Dont like the high taxes in the big cities,....then ..M O V E !

One last thing. It's easier for teachers unions to be successful in big northern cities obviously, but sooner rather than later, teachers in big red-neck cities like ATL or IAH or say a MEM/BNA will catch on 'real quick' to the fact that they're being UNDERPAID. Trust me, it WILL happen !!

So let me get this straight ! You want to rebuild Organized Labor off the blood and sweat of "Joe Tax Payer" ? Sounds "All-American" to me !

So let me get this straight ! You want to rebuild Organized Labor off the blood and sweat of "Joe Tax Payer" ? Sounds "All-American" to me !

that is exactly what he is saying, but then that should hardly surprise anyone

Word is that Illinois is going to be the next Wisconsin. Rahm's probably got a phone call in to Gov. Walker to see what to do.

Just heard that there is a TA and the delegates will vote on it tomorrow at 2:00 PM CDT.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/13/usa-chicago-schools-idUSL1E8KD5QP20120913

Latest posts

Back