Fake Raise?

NYer

Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
FB_IMG_1565961831099.jpg

Let us know if you find out different Kev. The 9% jump for ground personnel through me off a bit. That would be the biggest jump ever is it not Kev.?
Note two: Coming from an AA employee could it be a ploy to get a higher offer from the AA nego's going on currently at AA???

I will.

9% wouldn't be the biggest ever percentage-wise, but it would certainly be right up there monetarily.

I should also note that Bastain wouldn't send something out in August of 2019 that talks about "finalizing our plans for 2019."

I will.

9% wouldn't be the biggest ever percentage-wise, but it would certainly be right up there monetarily.

I should also note that Bastain wouldn't send something out in August of 2019 that talks about "finalizing our plans for 2019."

The different font liked strange to me.

Let us know if you find out different Kev. The 9% jump for ground personnel through me off a bit. That would be the biggest jump ever is it not Kev.?
Note two: Coming from an AA employee could it be a ploy to get a higher offer from the AA nego's going on currently at AA???

The 9% doesn't seem that much of a stretch for the Fleet group since that would bring them about 3% above United's December pay rates.

I will.

Could that be the 2016 letter announcement for the 2017 raises?

100% fake. And not a very good forgery at that!

But, it's definitely gotten some traction, as it's still popping up on various pages and FB groups.

I'd love to know who made it and what the intent was...

100% fake. And not a very good forgery at that!

But, it's definitely gotten some traction, as it's still popping up on various pages and FB groups.

I'd love to know who made it and what the intent was...
I really believe it was for a better offer from the AA nego's table, but not positive. Just going by the timing of where they were at at the time it popped out and by an AA employee, at least the one I saw. Who knows for sure though?