Fake News

Yep they love giving them out. But they sure don't like getting them.

Last edited:
You just do run by negatives?

Do you?

xUT.jpg

I made a screenshot of this a while back (which is why it is using his old avatar) and saved it on my computer because I knew it would not take long for him to give me an opportunity to use it.

xUT your double standard is showing.

You are welcome....... and predictable. :)

Last edited:
This is the future of when this thread was started by Quag. Back then everything was fake except that Hillary would be president and the elections aren't rigged. Hindsight is 20/20 and we find that well what was real then is proven FAKE today. So in a plea of desperation the same ones who said we would currently be kissing President Hillary's @$$, have said that Trump's approval isn't good.

Yeah right...
http://theblacksphere.net/2017/01/media-silent-latest-trump-poll-approval-soars/
upload_2017-1-28_15-41-20.png

Man. Some just believe and repost anything they find on the internet.

Trump will make you great again. That is conspiracy code for hope and change.

Please don't tell anyone.

The great worry is that anything that Pres Trump doesn't like in the media is just labelled as Fake News. Now, it might be fake. I'm not a great lover of the biased views the media sometimes gives, but the Sweden thing...seriously, just take one for the team and admit you got your country wrong. We built our wonderful (not perfect but pretty darn awesome) country as the pinnacle of democracy....why are we experimenting with 4 years of dictatorship?

Reactions: xUT
The great worry is that anything that Pres Trump doesn't like in the media is just labelled as Fake News. Now, it might be fake. I'm not a great lover of the biased views the media sometimes gives, but the Sweden thing...seriously, just take one for the team and admit you got your country wrong. We built our wonderful (not perfect but pretty darn awesome) country as the pinnacle of democracy....why are we experimenting with 4 years of dictatorship?
Because the dear leader told us at his acceptance speech at the convention that "he alone" could do it. He is a month in and he still hasn't really had to work with Congress on the day to day running of the country. I'm pretty sure that his head may explode when he finds a bit of resistance from that body.

Man. Some just believe and repost anything they find on the internet.

Trump will make you great again. That is conspiracy code for hope and change.

Please don't tell anyone.

The white supremicist mosque attack and mother dying stories are 100% proven fake news. The ones with the kid in Quebec are early on erroneous reporting.

I hope you're not so biased that anything Breitbart is false.

The mom dying story was debunked in Wapo, NY Daily News, NY Post, HotAir, Dailymailuk.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/repo...-iraq-after-trump-ban-lied-according-to-imam/

And the white supremicist story was debunked in similar fashion.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-...sely-identifyies-quebec-city-mosque-shooters/