Latest Recall Information E-Line

My understanding is that everytime there is a new recall they have to start at the top of the list and work their way down. This comes from the lady on the east side doing the recalls.

Just spoke with a girl from my class at mainline and she got a certified letter today and a regular mail sent one too. She said it is not any kind of a "are you interested in coming back" letter(since we are not in the most senior 200) it is a call back certified letter. She also lives in Virginia. So, I guess everyone else will receive them in the next few days!!!

This is just stupid. Why would the company be that dumb to only send out offical recall to the first 200? I bet they get no more than 30(if not less) out of the 200 letters. They only got 43 out of the 200 last MaY! What is wrong with these people? Now when May 3rd comes they gotta send out more letters and start at the top again to the same 200 that just passed? Come on this is just dumb!!! They should have sent out atleast 600 letter or even more. I am so sick of this!!! Such a disappointment.
They only got 43 for last May because it was for LGA and the company was on its last leg. I passed that time because I didn't want to give up a stable job so I could commute to LGA (no hope of living there) just to sit RSV in a crash pad and not make enough money to buy toilet paper and then get furloughed again or god for bid be stuck there if we went out of business. Even though I would be just a few months from the so-called "A" scale right now.

I just received my recall letter...and I guess my friend was so excited about getting the recall she missed the big bold letters at the top that says RE:pOSSIBLE RECALL FROM INVOLUNTARY FURLOUGH. and it all says that even though you are not part of the 200....ect....I am just happy I got one and I dont care where it is to...I will go anywhere. :p

I just received my recall letter...and I guess my friend was so excited about getting the recall she missed the big bold letters at the top that says RE:pOSSIBLE RECALL FROM INVOLUNTARY FURLOUGH. and it all says that even though you are not part of the 200....ect....I am just happy I got one and I dont care where it is to...I will go anywhere. :p
congratulations!!!
i look forward to seeing you gals/guys back on the line!!!

Just found out that the number on the paperwork to call for confirmation that they received your fax/letter for recall is WRONG!!!!!! So everyone has been calling all around trying to figure out what number to call. They sent out an Eline stating the number to call...but 1600 furloughed f/a's do not get the eline. Just figures the company would do that. :blink:

Just found out that the number on the paperwork to call for confirmation that they received your fax/letter for recall is WRONG!!!!!! So everyone has been calling all around trying to figure out what number to call. They sent out an Eline stating the number to call...but 1600 furloughed f/a's do not get the eline. Just figures the company would do that. :blink:

So what is the correct number to call? Thanks

Latest posts