Father's Day 2022:

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
1655669614858.png

Reactions: Zom JFK
Sorry! I just couldn't pass this one up! View attachment 16843
I know....Trump can't ride a bike at all. And he can't walk very well either. I'd just love to see the fat sumbitch walk a round of golf. Just rode past the golf course the other day and saw lots of guys his age walking. Some were even carrying their golf bag. Trump has a customized golf cart that goes faster than normal so he can get to his ball and kick it out of a hazard before the other players see it.

I know....Trump can't ride a bike at all. And he can't walk very well either. I'd just love to see the fat sumbitch walk a round of golf. Just rode past the golf course the other day and saw lots of guys his age walking. Some were even carrying their golf bag. Trump has a customized golf cart that goes faster than normal so he can get to his ball and kick it out of a hazard before the other players see it.
Hey K.C.! You go on vacation or something? ...........Frankly I like that Florida Governor myself. But if Trump gets the call again, you bet I'll vote for him. By the way did you happen and see the movie "2000 mules"? A vary interesting flic!

Hey K.C.!....... Do you want to comment about this?
1656080758030.png

That's great K.C.!........ But are you saying the answer to high priced gas is that we should all buy a bicycle? Never mind gasoline! How about diesel fuel? Do you think the price of that has any bearing on the cost of almost everything sold at market today? ........ Hey! maybe the truckers can dealer by bicycle! Do you think?

That's great K.C.!........ But are you saying the answer to high priced gas is that we should all buy a bicycle? Never mind gasoline! How about diesel fuel? Do you think the price of that has any bearing on the cost of almost everything sold at market today? ........ Hey! maybe the truckers can dealer by bicycle! Do you think?
I'm just saying that rather than ***** about the price of gas, I found something that doesn't burn gas. In a way, I'm keeping gas prices down for you as I have reduced demand for it. You could do the same thing too, and with all that we save, we might get the price of diesel down to $2. But....we are Murrican's...and Murrican's get in a car to drive a block down the street to a 7/11.

I'm just saying that rather than ***** about the price of gas, I found something that doesn't burn gas. In a way, I'm keeping gas prices down for you as I have reduced demand for it. You could do the same thing too, and with all that we save, we might get the price of diesel down to $2. But....we are Murrican's...and Murrican's get in a car to drive a block down the street to a 7/11.
First off we really shouldn't be having this conversation under the topic of "Happy Father's Day"!........ But even though what you are saying is true! And believe it, or not, while not practical in all cases, I do agree, it is not addressing the main issue here which is what got us from $1.89 @ gal of gas to, in some cases, $6.00+ @ gal in just over a year and a half! And why Biden avoids, at our expense, turning our own oil production back on!

Last edited: