Fbi Investigates Employees

usfliboi

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
WBTV of Charlotte, says the FBI now believes holes found on an aircraft, was "intentionally tampered with." It also says the holes were not bullet holes. The FBI and Usairways did not reveal the employees being investigated..... I hope this isnt true, if it is they should be fired and thrown under the jail!!!!!!!!!!

usfliboi said:
WBTV of Charlotte, says the FBI now believes holes found on an aircraft, was "intentionally tampered with." It also says the holes were not bullet holes. The FBI and Usairways did not reveal the employees being investigated..... I hope this isnt true, if it is they should be fired and thrown under the jail!!!!!!!!!!
[post="192702"][/post]​

This is what they said before everyone gets too excited:

Holes Found In US Airways Plane
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
The FBI is investigating how suspicous holes ended up in two US Airways planes. We were told by employees here at Charlotte Douglas and federal investigators that the planes were parked side by side on the B concourse.
It is not known where the planes had taken off from before landing in Charlotte, what kind of aircraft are in question, and specifically the point of entry where the holes are located.

This is the second time in recent days that questions have been raised about US Airways planes being tampered with. Last week, Federal authorities were called to look at another plane this one an airbus 320 that came to Charlotte from San Francisco on it's way to Orlando.
The plane was brought back to the US Airways maintenance facility for further inspection. The F-B-I said there were no signs of criminal activity, and that the damage was part of normal wear and tear.

Im not sure where you got that info, its not what live news just said on wbtv. Call or write wbtv for confirmation.... Further the investigation is with Charlotte Employees as well. You must be quoting old news.... This was just told on 5 pm news and said FBI released this info just today! I see the link you pasted, its not what WBTV live just reported. Their saying now, Charloote employees are being investigated, and believe it was intentional.

Hey usflboi, these are some serious allegations. Please provide us with proof that individual US Airways employees are being investigated. Not the incident, but employees as you imply in the subject title and your screeching posts.

Sorry to shoot holes in your drama, but please provide us a with a link proving that employees are being investigated.

I think that he's saying the he heard it on the news and therefore I don't think he can provide a link. I heard the story on WCNC last night and earlier today I still couldn't find a link even to the story on their website.

jm

All im doing is repeating, (almost verbatium) is what the news reported. You can call or write for transcripts.

usfliboi said:
All im doing is repeating, (almost verbatium) is what the news reported. You can call or write for transcripts.
[post="192736"][/post]​

I owe you an apology, fliboi. I saw the same article on wcnc..... I guess I just hate the media (as if that wasn't abundently clear :) )

Thats cool, just trying to keep it right ! :) Havent heard anythign else other than same thing being repeated.....

cltvff said:
I owe you an apology, fliboi. I saw the same article on wcnc..... I guess I just hate the media (as if that wasn't abundently clear :) )
[post="192750"][/post]​
SOUNDS LIKE WHAT THE PIT MEDIA WOULD DO....THEY JUST LOVE U..LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD..ANYTHING TO MAKE THE AIRLINE LOOK BAD

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Oct20.html

interesting highlights:

The holes posed no safety danger and the repaired planes are back in service, said US Airways spokesman David Castelveter.

The FBI and US Airways employees familiar with the case said that gravel kicked up during landings may have penetrated the aircraft's belly. Martinez said that gravel was one possibility the FBI was investigating.

Industry observers said that disgruntled employees have rarely been known to harm aircraft.

Latest posts