Fbi Investigates Employees

Well,

The initial "bullet hole" speculation seems to have died down (Thank God).

My big remaining question is "Where were the holes". I've seen three seemingly different versions - somewhere around the rear galley door (no indication of left or right), rear cargo bin area (presumable A/C right), and the gear door area.

Anyone have a clue?

Jim

ps - the "screwdriver" theory, while not impossible by any means, is not as easy as just pushing said screwdriver (presumably phillips) through the skin. These things aren't made of tinfoil, after all. Some significant force would be required, it seems to me.

Fox News last night Gretta Van had a writer from Clt observer on. He said Fbi now believe thats holes looked like they were made bt screwdrivers, and were meant to be seen. That FBI are investigating 13 employees if i recall correctly...

Two more planes found with similar damage. From PIT-CLT and PNS-CLT.

Puncture holes, which the FBI (news - web sites) said were probably not caused by normal wear and tear, were found in the bellies of two US Airways jets at Charlotte/Douglas International Airport in Charlotte, N.C.

One of the planes arrived from Pittsburgh, and the other came from Pensacola, Fla. Small holes, about the size a screwdriver would make, were found toward the rear of each craft during routine inspections, federal agents said Tuesday.

Link=WTAE PIT

I had one last night a one this morning the holes are in spots that pose no danger just through the cowling It seems to me that the hole thing is posing more of a attention getter If they catch him I want a piece.
My kids fly on these planes what an asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I agree. I hope anyone who knows something, tell about it. These idiots and nuts needs to be placed in a mental ward or put in jail for life. I beg those persons who have heard anything to turn these attempted murderers in!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is nt funny nor is it sain. These people need help, serious help. I feel for their families, these people will spend serious time in prison. If any are reading this, your day is coming soon !

usfliboi said:
I agree. I hope anyone who knows something, tell about it. These idiots and nuts needs to be placed in a mental ward or put in jail for life. I beg those persons who have heard anything to turn these attempted murderers in!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is nt funny nor is it sain. These people need help, serious help. I feel for their families, these people will spend serious time in prison. If any are reading this, your day is coming soon !
[post="193581"][/post]​
click

BoeingBoy said:
Well,

The initial "bullet hole" speculation seems to have died down (Thank God).

My big remaining question is "Where were the holes". I've seen three seemingly different versions - somewhere around the rear galley door (no indication of left or right), rear cargo bin area (presumable A/C right), and the gear door area.

Anyone have a clue?

Jim

ps - the "screwdriver" theory, while not impossible by any means, is not as easy as just pushing said screwdriver (presumably phillips) through the skin. These things aren't made of tinfoil, after all. Some significant force would be required, it seems to me.
[post="193390"][/post]​
Jim,

Last night, I personally saw a nose cowl from one of the aircrafts' engine that was damaged. ( I heard 2 a/c parked side by side were damaged) The word we got was the 2 a/c parked side by side at the gate in CLT, had similar damage to the left, and right side of each a/c. The FBI dusted for fingerprints the nose cowl I observed. Let me tell you, this VANDALISM was INTENTIONAL!!!! This #### needs caught, and sent to freaking jail!!!! They wiil get a print!!!

On the INSIDE skin of the nose cowl,(engine inlet, for those that don't know)) at approximately the 9 o'clock position, there were 3 puncture holes through the skin, all within about a 5" area. At 3 o'clock, there was another hole, but with more skin surface/core damage. also, 2 other "minor" dents. I can tell you, this was NOT a screwdriver. One theory is a small ball peen hammer, I don't buy that either. I can see where the "bullet theory" came from....3 of the holes were perfectly round, but, obviously a bullet could not get on the INSIDE of a nose cowl!!
Listen, everyone, there is an #### at one of our stations, and I HOPE it is only one individual.. Pilots....do your walk-arounds closely....mechs, the answer is obvious. All other ground personell, challenge anyone who is in a location of an aircraft where they shouldn't be!!! Regardless of what is happening to ALL of us, this is just plain stupidity. And if that sick bastard is on here by any chance, guess what ####, pilots who fly them....F/A's who perform their job on them.. our families who fly on them.... and the people who pay you, the INNOCENT passengers, fly on them!!!! We still owe them a SAFE product, regardless of our situation!!!............ Guess what?? your caught ####!!!!! Your going to freaking JAIL!!! :up: GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
Jim,

Last night, I personally saw a nose cowl from one of the aircrafts' engine that was damaged. ( I heard 2 a/c parked side by side were damaged) The word we got was the 2 a/c parked side by side at the gate in CLT, had similar damage to the left, and right side of each a/c. The FBI dusted for fingerprints the nose cowl I observed. Let me tell you, this VANDALISM was INTENTIONAL!!!! This #### needs caught, and sent to freaking jail!!!! They wiil get a print!!!

On the INSIDE skin of the nose cowl,(engine inlet, for those that don't know)) at approximately the 9 o'clock position, there were 3 puncture holes through the skin, all within about a 5" area. At 3 o'clock, there was another hole, but with more skin surface/core damage. also, 2 other "minor" dents. I can tell you, this was NOT a screwdriver. One theory is a small ball peen hammer, I don't buy that either. I can see where the "bullet theory" came from....3 of the holes were perfectly round, but, obviously a bullet could not get on the INSIDE of a nose cowl!!
Listen, everyone, there is an #### at one of our stations, and I HOPE it is only one individual.. Pilots....do your walk-arounds closely....mechs, the answer is obvious. All other ground personell, challenge anyone who is in a location of an aircraft where they shouldn't be!!! Regardless of what is happening to ALL of us, this is just plain stupidity. And if that sick bastard is on here by any chance, guess what ####, pilots who fly them....F/A's who perform their job on them.. our families who fly on them.... and the people who pay you, the INNOCENT passengers, fly on them!!!! We still owe them a SAFE product, regardless of our situation!!!............ Guess what?? your caught ####!!!!! Your going to freaking JAIL!!! :up: GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="193724"][/post]​

Received a PM from a mechanic who saw first hand damage of crated engines, seems we have a problem and reminds one of that whacko who cut the wiring harness years ago and was caught.....DNA testing next, OJ you won't be.

cavalier said:
Received a PM from a mechanic who saw first hand damage of crated engines, seems we have a problem and reminds one of that whacko who cut the wiring harness years ago and was caught.....DNA testing next, OJ you won't be.
[post="193730"][/post]​
The will get whoever it is, Cav!! :up:

It's my understanding the authorities believe they have the culprit identified. If convicted the responsible individual could get up to 20 years in jail.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
It's my understanding the authorities believe they have the culprit identified. If convicted the responsible individual could get up to 20 years in jail.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="193898"][/post]​
Best news I have heard in days. Greeter.

No matter what our feeling with regards to the company, I think we can all agree that this kind of behavior has crossed the line of sanity. I too hope whoever did this is caught and prosecuted.