Federal Deficit @ $984 Billion. Highest in " 7 " years !!

And you voted to drain the swamp and in less than 3 years you got ANOTHER 2 trillion in debt. In the greatest economy in the recorded history of man (so says our stable genius). All you really got to show for it is a (temporary) tax cut.

Relax old man, listen to some music.

Relax old man, listen to some music.

You're right. What difference does it make...Obama increased the debt by $10 trillion over 8 years. Trump inherited "a disaster" of an economy and gave us the greatest economy in the recorded history of man. And it's usually taught that when the economy is good..spending and the debt goes down. With an economy that is better than at any time in our countries history, the debt should be WAY down. But it's up $2 trillion in 2 years. Obama had to spend up out of a Republican recession. Trump didn't, yet if he is reelected, is spending at a pace about equal to Obama. What difference does it make? I guess it just comes down to Orange man good......black man bad.

What pray tell, You IMBECILE, should we do with SS and MEDICARE ?
SECOND ATTEMPT for an intelligent Answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's turn this thing around twinkel toes, what's your answer to SS, and Medicare? It would seem the Democrat iditots answer is to give illegals free access to both!........Now there's an answer for you!

Well twinkle toes, do you really think you'll get a B.S. answer to a B.S. Question?..... By the way, congratulations! I really didn't think you could count to three!!!

You know bears, every time I read one of your posts, I'm reminded of this:
71801137_2709604432435593_3667819603116949504_n.jpg

Liston K.C, it all boils down to this! Fixing all of Obama's eight years of screw-ups cost money!....... Simple as that!

Liston K.C, it all boils down to this! Fixing all of Obama's eight years of screw-ups cost money!....... Simple as that!

Soooo, (Imbecile #2), fixing so-called President Obama's screw-ups means dishing out MASSIVE TAX Breaks to Mega-Corps, and the 1%ers is your version of a 'FIX' , all the while putting the US in a DEBT, Never Ever seen before in US History ??????????????

And he has delivered to us the greatest economy in the recoreded history of man....and most economists during that time would tell you that spending should drop when economies are merely "good". So why is Trump still spending at an "Obama Rate"? And you are right...the one half billion to Solyndra was a waste.. what Obama SHOULD have done is spend 24 TIMES that much writing checks to farmers who are hurting from his tariffs.

And another way he's fixing Obama's screw ups is when he let's a guy write off the entire cost of his private jet (that usually reduces taxes to zero) while taking away the ability for the truck driver delivering parts to the factory from deducting their per diem living costs. Which makes them pay MORE in taxes. MAGA.

Latest posts