FEDEX EMPLOYEES LOOKING TO UNIONIZE

Dispatchers decide not to go with twu for representation. Their submission was dismissed this past week, which usually means not enough interest to go with twu.

Dispatchers decide not to go with twu for representation. Their submission was dismissed this past week, which usually means not enough interest to go with twu.
Why don't you read the NMB file to see it was exactly what happened to AMFA with the jetblue MCT award...dope.

Well... the rulings are similar but there is a difference.

AMFA hasn't given up on trying to represent the entire 1300+ M&R craft and class at JBLU. TWU has no chance of organizing the 200 or so in the GOCS or whatever it is they call themselves.

I would much prefer JB Mechanics to go with AMFA over any of the industrial unions out there as you well know, however, I would also recommend JB Mechanics to at least get represented prior to any mergers or purchases to better protect the employees.
E,Why do you conclude that the twu has no chance in representing, or at least organizing @ JB?

Why don't you read the NMB file to see it was exactly what happened to AMFA with the jetblue MCT award...dope.

FedEx Dispatchers are 137 people. Whatever was the reason for dismissal it’s likely they just don’t want any Union at all.

Well... the rulings are similar but there is a difference.

AMFA hasn't given up on trying to represent the entire 1300+ M&R craft and class at JBLU. TWU has no chance of organizing the 200 or so in the GOCS or whatever it is they call themselves.

Ah still prattling on and on with your obsessive hatred for the letters T, W and U I see. Tsk Tsk man.

Reality Chk. AMFA doesn’t give up on pretending to try to represent anyone because the SSM&P Lawfirm needs to have a reason to bill (bilk) the current mechanics that fall under the AMFA banner. I would think that you would admire the fact that the TWU might not keep going if the interest isn’t there? Oh and you know absolutely totally and completely nothing about todays TWU. And you completely ignore what AMFA really is likely because you love the idea that a bunch of blue collar schmucks are being ripped off.

FedEx BTW is very much like Delta. They spend bucketloads of money trying to keep out any and all Unions. Their Drivers still are unrepresented to this day.

Ah, poor Weasles... he needs to make it about me as a weak deflection.

Everyone I know at FDX is happy with their lack of a union. Same with Delta.

“Everyone” you know? Do you know everyone or is your example of everyone half a dozen people? And if “everyone” was happy at FDK and Dalta there would never be any card drives at all would there?

Maybe you know “everyone” at Starbucks and claim they’re all happy too? 😂 😂 😂

***WARNING*** Fed Ex Mechanics!!! Do not fall for the teamsters BS. They will lie, cheat and steal just to get you guys to sign cards. You would be much better represented by a specific mechanics class and craft union. Ask yourselves why all the other airlines have fired the teamsters from aircraft mechanic representation, even the United mechanics are wanting to fire the teamsters currently, as they have never followed thru with all the promises, failed to get them ILC, and failed at getting them a pension, failed at getting them better medical and benefits as all promised if they signed a card. Do your home work and you will reject the teamsters from representing you guys...

***WARNING*** Fed Ex Mechanics!!! Do not fall for the teamsters BS. They will lie, cheat and steal just to get you guys to sign cards. You would be much better represented by a specific mechanics class and craft union. Ask yourselves why all the other airlines have fired the teamsters from aircraft mechanic representation, even the United mechanics are wanting to fire the teamsters currently, as they have never followed thru with all the promises, failed to get them ILC, and failed at getting them a pension, failed at getting them better medical and benefits as all promised if they signed a card. Do your home work and you will reject the teamsters from representing you guys...

Keep trying AMFA slimeballs. Yes I agree for anyone to do their homework.

From the continuing UAL IBT Contract 👏

IMG_9657.png

From the recently agreed to SWA SCAMFA Contract. 👎

IMG_9658.jpeg

The difference between AMFA and the IAM, IBT and TWU is AMFA outsources work while the other 3 are insourcing work.

“The two-year contract provides for improved job security by adding five heavy maintenance lines in-house. Technicians will receive all-in wage increases of 16 to 23 percent upon ratification”

For sure E. Wondering if they are doing all this for leverage.
Also let us not forget, non-union Delta was the leader of pay scales, even above AA, United as well as SWA with their last couple of raises thrown out to them just before several contracts were up for renewal (amendable). Delta maintained the lead in pay scales even after United and AA voted in new contracts, so even to this day the teamsters have NEVER brought in an ILC pay scale to any mechanics group within the airline industry in the past decades.
I do see why teamsters are beating on the front door of the FDX Mechanics group, all to mirror and/or keep up with the UPS Mechanics group since those two are in the same industry of hauling cargo.
With SWA's last contract extension the offer brought SWA back to the leader even surpassing FDX pay scale as well as Delta that was currently at the top around/near 62ish.
In hopes (I think AA is next) they will leap frog us and so on thru the industry as new contracts come up.
If FDX was smart like Delta they may end up throwing out some more raises and or bonuses to help keep the unions out like Delta always does.
Other than 1 reason posted above, I see no reason to go with the most crooked and worse industrial union out there to represent the Mechanic and Related at FDX, they really do have much better choices out there.

Also let us not forget, non-union Delta was the leader of pay scales, even above AA, United as well as SWA with their last couple of raises thrown out to them just before several contracts were up for renewal (amendable). Delta maintained the lead in pay scales even after United and AA voted in new contracts, so even to this day the teamsters have NEVER brought in an ILC pay scale to any mechanics group within the airline industry in the past decades.
I do see why teamsters are beating on the front door of the FDX Mechanics group, all to mirror and/or keep up with the UPS Mechanics group since those two are in the same industry of hauling cargo.
With SWA's last contract extension the offer brought SWA back to the leader even surpassing FDX pay scale as well as Delta that was currently at the top around/near 62ish.
In hopes (I think AA is next) they will leap frog us and so on thru the industry as new contracts come up.
If FDX was smart like Delta they may end up throwing out some more raises and or bonuses to help keep the unions out like Delta always does.
Other than 1 reason posted above, I see no reason to go with the most crooked and worse industrial union out there to represent the Mechanic and Related at FDX, they really do have much better choices out there.
Yeah thank god Fedex didnt go with AMFA, the worst crooked industrialize union that represents cleaners and trash mechanics.

Reactions: WeAAsles

Oh you poor pathetic little tool. You had to respond to something against me from almost a full year ago so you can keep “pretending” you’re ignoring me (and others) since you ain’t got the guts (talent and facts) to respond directly.

BTW AMFA still sux. And badly.