Fergerson

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Notice the resident libtards are avoiding this thread like the plague.
even the most creative liberal has trouble defending charlatan Sharpten and a bunch of property burning rioters

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
Think the IRS is out to get him?

Well, Bundy owed between 1 and 2 million to the guv-mint, so if one uses that case for reference you would have to think an "army" of thugs at least 3-4 times the size that placed the snipers and surrounded the people would be appropriate...Right?...Or does that only apply if such fine "presidential" confidants like Sharpton let some cows graze on desert stubble?

And hey folks; how 'bout all those billions spent on armored vehicles for local police forces and of course Homeland "Security"? How is now even possible that the marvelous DOJ sent people out long before the grand jury announcement, that ANY sane person could easily imagine what would follow, if allowed to, and yet pics and videos abound showing burning police cars and private business, not to mention the human casualties? Why didn't the "Great and Powerful Oz" of government magically prevent all that?

B0kwB5jIMAAt8Lz.jpg

delldude said:

Lois just can't seem to find his file. Can you imagine that?

Well, to be fair here Dell; the poor woman already had her hands full targeting dangerous radical groups...You know = Anyone that wasn't a brain-dead-useful-idiot of "The Peoples' Demokratik Party."  ;)

Reactions: 2 people
The pos folks who burn down the only people's businesses who are successful in their own neighborhood should all go to jail. I would designate a task force to review all video of all events and prosecute.

Demanding justice is great. Demanding justice and getting something you didn't expect is tough ****. We are a nation of laws. Actions have consequences. Don't like them, elect someone to change the laws.

Reactions: 3 people
For me one of the underlying issues is this.

To many times we have cases (racial or not) where police officers who do wrong  either escape punishment or are given every break there is. This hurts society and the police who do indeed protect and serve. The amount of Liberty lost since 9/11 has IMO emboldened police to overlook the civil liberties of citizens as there is precious little consequence to their actions.

The rule of law must me upheld honestly and fairly or chaos will result.

What actually happened I do not know as for me right now neither side has much credibility.

SparrowHawk said:
The rule of law must me upheld honestly and fairly or chaos will result.
The other day you said you don't believe in borders, today we are a nation of laws. Which is it?

Tell that to the people jumping the border and the libtards supporting them, or do those laws you speak of only apply during your convenience.

EastUS1 said:

Well, Bundy owed between 1 and 2 million to the guv-mint, so if one uses that case for reference you would have to think an "army" of thugs at least 3-4 times the size that placed the snipers and surrounded the people would be appropriate...Right?...Or does that only apply if such fine "presidential" confidants like Sharpton let some cows graze on desert stubble?

And hey folks; how 'bout all those billions spent on armored vehicles for local police forces and of course Homeland "Security"? How is now even possible that the marvelous DOJ sent people out long before the grand jury announcement, that ANY sane person could easily imagine what would follow, if allowed to, and yet pics and videos abound showing burning police cars and private business, not to mention the human casualties? Why didn't the "Great and Powerful Oz" of government magically prevent all that?

B0kwB5jIMAAt8Lz.jpg
Not that it makes any difference to your version of the narrative but are either of those people paying down on their debt?

I think the Sharpton is a belligerent obtuse idiot and ought to be in jail for quite a few things. How ever he is, as far as I can tell paying on his tax debt. Last I heard Bundy is not doing that. In fact, Bundy does not even recognize the Feds claim.

If the IRS would start seizing assets from both of these crooks (along with all the other tax evading scum) it might set a good precedent.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
The other day you said you don't believe in borders, today we are a nation of laws. Which is it?

Tell that to the people jumping the border and the libtards supporting them, or do those laws you speak of only apply during your convenience.

Listen up Peckerwood. I said philosophically I support open borders. I also said after 9/11 I didn't think that was realistic. You might want to see if you can get another government grant for reading comprehension this time.

I've maintained here that as long as we have our current immigration laws they need to vigorously enforced until the public makes up it's mind and insists on reform of some type. Ruling by decree (ex. Order) is NOT the rule of Law, it's the rule of men and it is wrong. What part of this is so difficult to grasp. To many big words for you?

Ms Tree said:
Does anyone else support people jumping the boarder in your world or is it just the liberals?

Most Libertarians support the concept of open borders. La la Lenora Fulani can't seem to comprehend the difference. I guess it shows how inferior his taxpayer funded education was and how it has failed him.

Reactions: 2 people