Fergerson

I understand that but that was not the point I was making.

Conservatives want to maintain the status quo as well.  There are business interests that need the cheap labor.  La La seems to be under a delusion that his chit does not stink like everyone else.  Liberal bad, conservative good....

Reactions: 1 person
SparrowHawk said:
For me one of the underlying issues is this.

To many times we have cases (racial or not) where police officers who do wrong  either escape punishment or are given every break there is. This hurts society and the police who do indeed protect and serve. The amount of Liberty lost since 9/11 has IMO emboldened police to overlook the civil liberties of citizens as there is precious little consequence to their actions.

The rule of law must me upheld honestly and fairly or chaos will result.

What actually happened I do not know as for me right now neither side has much credibility.

Local law see Fed law thumb nose at COTUS........WTF?

Civil liberties will be infringed when we the people let it happen.

F'n phoney conservatives.  I forget what 2 year span it was during El-Chimpo and Cheney, when those 2 buffoons had a (R) majority in the House and Senate, and could have built a illigal-entry proof WALL from Brownsville TX. to San Diego, with the Army corps of Engineers...in 6 months.
BUT,
NOTHING GOT BUILT...do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do. ..................................... W H Y  ????   I REPEAT,  W H Y  ?????????????

Think maybe the conservative Big Money Agri-business OWNERS told  Bush that if he built that wall and cut off the cheap labor supply, that THIER money spiggot to the RNC would run DRY ???????????????????

PHONEY  BAS-TARDS !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
F'n phoney conservatives.  I forget what 2 year span it was during El-Chimpo and Cheney, when those 2 buffoons had a (R) majority in the House and Senate, and could have built a illigal-entry proof WALL from Brownsville TX. to San Diego, with the Army corps of Engineers...in 6 months.
BUT,
NOTHING GOT BUILT...do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do. ..................................... W H Y  ????   I REPEAT,  W H Y  ?????????????

Think maybe the conservative Big Money Agri-business OWNERS told  Bush that if he built that wall and cut off the cheap labor supply, that THIER money spiggot to the RNC would run DRY ???????????????????

PHONEY  BAS-TARDS !
so what's the Democrats excuse? that ever expanding voter base?
Phoney Bastards

There is no excuse. Neither side wants anything to change. Both are happy with things the way they are.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
BUT,

PHONEY  BAS-TARDS !

All the while you shoot down conservatives, both parties get fat on insider trading on bills they pass and you still point at one side.

Remember the public outrage over that issue?

They passed some lame bill to appease the stupid voters....guess what, it went away in the middle of the night.

Your buddy, Glenn Beck has a product called 'For the Record'......totally sourced and non partisan......they did a story on

this.....among other subjects. Drop the DNC vs GOP and see its really us vs them.

Reactions: 3 people
The GJ screwed up in my opinion.  If you read what the function of the GJ is they nearly always come back with an indictment.  Has nothing to do with guilt of innocence.  This would have gone to trial and let a jury sort through what happened.  From what I have read it sounds like the DA dropped the ball and never intended for this to go to a jury. 

Ms Tree said:
The GJ screwed up in my opinion.  If you read what the function of the GJ is they nearly always come back with an indictment.  Has nothing to do with guilt of innocence.  This would have gone to trial and let a jury sort through what happened.  From what I have read it sounds like the DA dropped the ball and never intended for this to go to a jury. 

"If you read what the function of the GJ is they nearly always come back with an indictment.  Has nothing to do with guilt of innocence.  This would have gone to trial and let a jury sort through what happened." WOW! So then, in your "opinion" it's the proper duty of of any grand jury to automatically/"nearly always" indict anyone that comes their way, without the slightest regard to "guilt or innocence", just so we can all have a good show at the person's expense that so lucklessly came before the "Inquisition"?...umm...can I even possibly have this right here?  Silly me, I've always believed that any grand jury's true duty was to at least first establish SOME degree of even a tiny inkling that the person was a wrong doer worthy of charges and trial before throwing them into the auto-da-fe, but then...I've always believed in individual Rights, and tragically suffered from at least some degree of logical thought processes as well, so your actual mileage may vary.  ;)

Aw heck...What was I thinking? My apologies komrade. This is after all Amerika under the Peoples' Demokratik Party's President, so I suppose we should now insist that anyone who's at all unpopular within any leftist segment of society should be indicted and put on trial so we can always "let a jury sort through what happened", just for sport...?

"I have read it sounds like the DA dropped the ball and never intended for this to go to a jury."  I'm all ears here. Kindly state exactly what charges you believe should be brought against the police officer in question, and precisely why he should be criminally charged and brought to trial?  "...it sounds like the DA dropped the ball" so feel perfectly free to pick it up and run with it...This outta' be fun. :)

Latest posts