PAX " Bill of Rights "

Yet another reason for me to avoid AA. With deicing and weather delays this past Tuesday at ORD, our flight would have probably been one of those cancelled, and I'd have spent the night in "cot city" over by the L concourse.

Given the option of waiting it out and actually getting home to sleep in my own bed, or having to consider spending four hours in some roach infested, stale cigarette smelling, and God only knows what stained airport hotel room, just to have to hope there's room on a flight in the morning.... guess which one MOST passengers are likely to choose?

"My family and I were held hostage," Hanni told reporters during a recent conference call. She and other passengers said toilets overflowed and passengers lacked food and information.

Officials with American, however, are disputing some of the passengers' complaints. Frizzell pointed out that 10 passengers on Hanni's flight who were heading to San Antonio, Houston or Austin were allowed to leave the plane. The remaining passengers received a status report from the pilots every 30 minutes. He said that snacks and beverages were provided, and the airplane was reloaded a second time with snacks, drinks and ice.

story here
10 hours and a few bags of pretzels. How generous.As far as the toilets go, to passengers seated near one that needs to be serviced it doesnt have to actually be overflowing for the smell to lead them to think it is. On the ground there the air doesnt get sucked out through the drains so the smell goes in the cabin.

Latest posts