Filthy 767

Rate the following in order of importance:

- A pressurized cabin
- The wing not falling off
- Flushable commodes
- Not stopping in Gander
- Cleanliness of aircaft

NO NO NO...they always say, pick the 3 most important things.....I've think I've seen this survey before, with a couple changes like bags arriving, glassware, and friendly service.

Now take that email and those pictures and multiply that by 200+. Our aircraft are so freakin filthy that when we see one with semi wiped down walls or a swept carpet we are in shock. For a company to allow their a/c to fly through the skies with unsafe equipment and disgusting conditions like this is astounding. I say post some more. I'm going to fire my camera up the first trip I get. Let's ALL do it. How about sending those and some new ones to newspapers OSHA, the FAA etc. Let's get it out there. :up:

NO NO NO...they always say, pick the 3 most important things.....I've think I've seen this survey before, with a couple changes like bags arriving, glassware, and friendly service.

That's even better! That way they can say that in NO way was cleanliness a priority AT ALL!

I was on a US 767 recently ("free" ticket) and I was horrified at the condition of the plane. The US craphole is beyond bad.

Now take that email and those pictures and multiply that by 200+. Our aircraft are so freakin filthy that when we see one with semi wiped down walls or a swept carpet we are in shock. For a company to allow their a/c to fly through the skies with unsafe equipment and disgusting conditions like this is astounding. I say post some more. I'm going to fire my camera up the first trip I get. Let's ALL do it. How about sending those and some new ones to newspapers OSHA, the FAA etc. Let's get it out there. :up:

I like this idea! I'm going to start a thread exclusively for this. F/As, agents, everyone get out your cameras and let's start an album of the pristine appearance of US Airways.

Whoever posted the breakroom and gate area pix please repost. and if anyone has the fabulous TG next to the 'paper movie screen' post that as well.

Listen....Our interiors, service and cleanliness are on par with all of the majors. It's just your imagination. :lol: Now I'm kidding of course.

Well, word comes from inflight that it's a 3-4 month process to get approval from the FAA to move the Emergency Track Lighting so the carts will roll down the isle on the refurbished 767's. Refurbished means lipstick on pig with it's own set of major issues.
Starting April we are suppose to be in the isle with carts all the time. Only problem is they don't fit....LOL So now Tempe is pissed that they may have to take out a row of coach to make the cheap POD seats fit. Still won't do anything for the isle width but maybe give people room to move their legs in the TOMB known as POD Envoy.

I wish I could say "I'm shocked!"

But alas, I'm convinced, "this is the way HP flew and they knew ALL ALONG they were going to fly this airline RIGHT past and beyond the crapper." (Tempe management: IF YOU ARE READING AND WATCHING THIS HOW IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU NOT GET IT?!?!?)

The Lovely & Talented, Significantly Better Half and I flew down to BGI on Saturday...the aircraft we flew on from PVD-CLT (B734) was just shocking. The wife, and I'll explain this another time, was completely saddened by this....this airplane SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN SERVICE!!!

Not only was it duct taped together....it was flat out broken in multiple places.

Having flown on a number of America's Wrost airplanes, I see where "The New US Airways" gets it's ideas for flying filth....and I've witnessed, first hand, TWICE (2 as in TWO) airplanes that were falling apart inside....and actually DID before and after the flight. I'm sure they were duct taped back together and re-boarded.

It really is just AMAZING!!!

But here's the more amazing part that "takes it up a notch".....Mr. Parker ADMITS customers want clean airplanes and aparently thinks they are!!! LOL I mean, Come the F*** on!!!!

I would love for he and his family to have been on the B762 I was on this past summer when I went to BCN....or to have been on that B734 I was on Saturday....I would love for his wife's or daughter's butts to have been in the seat my wife was subjected to.

Its like Marilyn Manson says, "we're all stars in the dope show."

It's friggin amazing....and yet, I can't stop watching the insanity and stupidity! It's like turning away from a train wreck...you know you need to, but you can't stop watching 'cause it's freakin' UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Our 737s are the absolute worst. The airplanes smell so back and every time I get off of one I feel like I need to take a shower and scrub myself like crazy and my uniforms need to be fumigated. I always end up with black stuff on my hands, and get dirt and grime all over me. The lavs smell so bad. It's worse than an outhouse. Sometimes when you open compartment doors that fly out and hit you because they are broken and are off the hinges.

Its amazing that none of this has yet appeared on an episode of Dateline or 20/20! I am sure that will happen one day...and then the company can try and say it isnt so.

I have been taking photos for the past two years, I have a wide variety of photos in my gallery to create a nice coffee table book! The RCA program was implemented by those of us who have been sending such photos into management.

I suggest you forward them to [email protected], [email protected] so that they can see for themselves.

Here are a few from the West planes.

Jet

Attachments

• 915_fc_monitor.jpg
    915_fc_monitor.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 174
AFAIK, no flight attendant at AA has ever been expected to use a jumpseat that has been duct taped together. Was that thing in "working order?" You have my sympathy. I thought we were skimping on repairs!

The person that was in charge of aircraft appearance for both the east and the west left the company last November. Word has it they were tired of dealing with inept upper management and so they moved on to greener pastures. To give you an idea of how important aircraft appearance is to the idiots in Tempe, they still have not filled the position.

Time to alert the media. Some smart reporter can segue from dirty hotels to dirty airplanes.

Latest posts